Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

the sniper's good guy stance didn't work this time
Maybe its footy karma for all the times he shouldn't have got off.
Yeah I'm trying to remain neutral & not think of who the player involved is šŸ¤£ I'm only thinking of the game & how it's being ruined with these ludicrous suspensions.

Still can't believe anyone would consider using a 'good guy' defence at the tribunal, let alone it being successful. And for the sniper of all people!

the sniper's good guy stance didn't work this time
Maybe its footy karma for all the times he shouldn't have got off.
Time Sniper is more than a good guy, heā€™s a super hero!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may as well just ban tackling or stop playing a contact sport in football if those tackles are going to lead to a suspension.

The game is in serious trouble.

I still maintain that contacts sports are an "at own risk" thing so long as the non football contact is outlawed.

The players aren't forced to play it. We weren't forced to play it and still chose to.

Also find it laughable that it's ok to kick someone in the face but that Bedford tackle is breaching some sort of DOC safe working liability.

And further not one lawsuit has succeeded in the concussion debate in Aus for any ball sport that im aware of.

Not often I agree with either Scott brothers but both make legitimate claims about the tackle.

Also about emphasis on a particular rule like last Friday - 'not 15' without even sending out a message to the clubs.

I very much doubt all those short kicks are 15, maybe make it 20 so they can end up being 15.:)

Theyā€™ve set precedents for the season, can only hope in the offseason the afl looks at rule changes. Players canā€™t tackle well enough now to kill the ball, which means oppo teams can maintain possession much easier

Of those 3 suspensions I reckon the Bedford one is absolutely BS. The Davies one was borderline, but I agree with the Cameron one.

I reckon Cameron rammed him into the ground deliberately, or at least was very reckless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back