Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s actually better seeing them get there and then go out again
Build their hopes up and then it comes crashing down again
It’s hilarious how these Carlton flogs are celebrating like a flag about finishing a few spots above us. I guess when they’ve been our bitches for 2 decades you take whatever you can get. It’s kind of cute really. 😍

The way Geelong are going at the moment, both Port and GWS would want to win to avoid an away final.

Given we can't make the finals, I want the 'Aints to beat the scum and Freo to beat Port.
That would at least give me the pleasure of seeing the scum miss out on the finals.
What is this scum you speak of. Is it akin to the shit one finds on the bottom of their shoe. Is it like all of the evil in the world has coalesced into a ball of corruption. Or is it a thing which needs to continue to fail and is falling into a never ending cycle of misery and despair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is this scum you speak of. Is it akin to the shit one finds on the bottom of their shoe. Is it like all of the evil in the world has coalesced into a ball of corruption. Or is it a thing which needs to continue to fail and is falling into a never ending cycle of misery and despair
Is this a rhetorical question?
Thou knowest that evil of which I speak.

There are some embarrassing poor teams in the AFL. Carlton got to play them 5 times in 2024 and are still struggling to make the 8. If we played them 5x we would be fighting for 2nd on the ladder.
Any chance there’s an early season game against WCE at the MCG, play them twice perhaps?

There are some embarrassing poor teams in the AFL. Carlton got to play them 5 times in 2024 and are still struggling to make the 8. If we played them 5x we would be fighting for 2nd on the ladder.

Watch us get a tougher draw then Carlton next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back