Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Goes to show how shit house Dees are šŸ¤£

The players would know more about what's wrong with that club than us. And it's looks pretty bad from the outside..
Well, Lyonā€™s been some mouth piece for the Club (re Trac) this week. No word from Pert and only positive they had to give supporters was Gawn re-signing.

At the end of 2022 Tim Taranto had a choice to make...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Richmond really cutting deep. Maybe they should just relocate to Tassie. Jack Riewoldt inaugural coach. Save us having ridiculous 19 teams.
Keep Richmond here - they're a proper club - send their f wit neighbours to Tasmania (initially - then further south)

Roffey on SENā€¦

This Is Fine GIF

And maybe Baker, Bolts and Reid playing for Eagles next year? Baker open any club, Bolts nominated?
I read West Coast is Baker's preferred club. Just hasn't come out with it publically. I assume him and Graham are waiting for who might be the new coach.

Roffey on SENā€¦

This Is Fine GIF
I just heard snippets then.

Bloody awful.

Kept saying the club is supporting Trac, we're speaking to him, it's not what the media are suggesting, I have player's parents tell me all the time how much their kids love playing here, then follows up with ..

"I haven't spoken to Trac or his family" šŸ„“

I just heard snippets then.

Bloody awful.

Kept saying the club is supporting Trac, we're speaking to him, it's not what the media are suggesting, I have player's parents tell me all the time how much their kids love playing here, then follows up with ..

"I haven't spoken to Trac or his family" šŸ„“
Melbourne board saying the talk back callers after the interview were gold...gonna have to have a listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back