Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part about this Ginna stuff is you all know if he was still with us this would be front page of the HS and all the media clowns would be laying into jack along with every other fan base but since his stripes have changed colour no one has an issue with it it's not a big deal anymore and us Collingwood fans are the hypocrite's for the way we treat Jack

The best part about this Ginna stuff is you all know if he was still with us this would be front page of the HS and all the media clowns would be laying into jack along with every other fan base but since his stripes have changed colour no one has an issue with it it's not a big deal anymore and us Collingwood fans are the hypocrite's for the way we treat Jack
Just like how his ducking is now a non issue and just good technique. All the Hawthorn spuds following suite playing to get highs and nothing is said. I can see why some players used to take matters into their own hands and sort out that type of shenanigans.

Kinda amusing how people still stick up for Ginnivan after all the shit he has flung at us this year and thereā€™s no way thatā€™s water or soft drink. Just shows the narrative changes when you arenā€™t a Pies player anymore because he wouldnā€™t be getting the ā€œsoft drinkā€ excuse if he was still with us.
It was clearly bath water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First assignment is the Review & out goes Pert & Goodwin next.

Don't really want them to clean up their act though šŸ„“
I expect we'll see a fair bit of change this off season
Kinda reminds me of us in 2011 when we started with eddie leaving.

The funny part is itā€™s not the night at the pub that means Ginni will play a shit game tonight, itā€™s because itā€™s a final and he doesnā€™t like pressure.
Well with his pub appearance last night making the headlines, as he knew it would, he's applied plenty of pressure on himself before the first bounce.

We'll see what he's made of.

Well with his pub appearance last night making the headlines, as he knew it would, he's applied plenty of pressure on himself before the first bounce.

We'll see what he's made of.
They're interviewing him too lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back