Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Past history didn’t mean anything when we played Brisbane in the GF, (they also beat us late in ‘23).
Hopefully this time it does mean something though.
Openly cheering for a Port V Brisbane GF so we can continue the 20 year symmetry of last year. And **** Geelong also

What a load of crap. Do these muppets in the media really think that we would support the Blues if they were the only Vic team left in it?

I couldn't give a stuff if a Vic team doesn't make the grand final.

I do. I really want the Lions to roll the Cats.

Who else feels sick in the guts ahead of prelim weekend? What a chance we’ve let slip to go back to back. None of these 4 teams left would be beating the pies in a prelim this week. Such a disjointed season with injuries and lack of continuity in the 23 week to week, but our best is better than anything this last 4 have to offer.

Who else feels sick in the guts ahead of prelim weekend? What a chance we’ve let slip to go back to back. None of these 4 teams left would be beating the pies in a prelim this week. Such a disjointed season with injuries and lack of continuity in the 23 week to week, but our best is better than anything this last 4 have to offer.
When we were going like a busted arse we weren’t far off Geelong and should have beat Sydney. We seemed to regain our mojo again late in the year. Hopefully the boys are hurting seeing all this unfold and we hit next year like we did 2023

When we were going like a busted arse we weren’t far off Geelong and should have beat Sydney. We seemed to regain our mojo again late in the year. Hopefully the boys are hurting seeing all this unfold and we hit next year like we did 2023

Why do i picture Nick running on a treadmill next to a wall. Then punching holes in the plaster through frustration of watching

Nah. I've moved on.

Excited for this pre-season & 2025.

Why do i picture Nick running on a treadmill next to a wall. Then punching holes in the plaster through frustration of watching
homer simpson episode 20 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adams Not even being an emergency says to me the news he wasn’t named in best 23 wasn’t received so well
I reckon him leaking not being selected seems more plausible in them not even making him an emergency now.

I won’t be surprised if he’s elsewhere next season. If swans can find someone to take him for those two years, they will jump at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back