Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed he sooked, took the ball and went home

nathan bucks GIF by CollingwoodFC

Great speeches from these two 😂

Alcohol has loosened them up lol "take it easy." Baker is off his head.
Bolton couldn't get off that stage quicker lol
Reminds me of Maynard's speech a few years back.

Reminder - all coaches everywhere!

KEEP IT SIMPLE

only slobbo would see not being able to hold your tongue and taking your bat and ball as a sign of maturity. What a muppet.

I listened to his segment with Harf and it sounded to me that Whately didn't go into bat for Robbo.

Whately is too much of an afl puppet. Too often he preaches and waffles.

I know Robbo isn't everyone's cup of tea but I would much prefer Robbo over Gary Lyon, Jordan Lewis etc .

I listened to his segment with Harf and it sounded to me that Whately didn't go into bat for Robbo.

Whately is too much of an afl puppet. Too often he preaches and waffles.

I know Robbo isn't everyone's cup of tea but I would much prefer Robbo over Gary Lyon, Jordan Lewis etc .

Disagree personally

He’s the worst of the worst

His “Everyman” bullshit only works when you’re not a vile piece of shit

no mention of the fans.

These guys rode off Dusty's coat tails and now desert the sinking ship. The speech was on a par with their actions. Bolton in particular, absolutely pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only slobbo would see not being able to hold your tongue and taking your bat and ball as a sign of maturity. What a muppet.

AFL360 has been the modern day version of “The Odd Couple”.

The program has little to do with footy - footy is merely the hook that gets us to tune in. What keeps us watching is fascination with the dichotomy between the prim / proper / precise Whately, and the morbidly grotesque Robbo. Felix Unger versus Oscar Maddison.

It’ll be interesting to see what direction the program goes now. Will they persist with “The Odd Couple” dynamic? If so, you’d think Ricky Nixon would have to be an option.

Or will they go upmarket with a stable and reliable footy presenter? That’d improve the quality of AFL360 …

… pity nobody will watch it. It’ be just become yet another magazine footy program.

AFL360 was never about footy.

AFL360 has been the modern day version of “The Odd Couple”.

The program has little to do with footy - footy is merely the hook that gets us to tune in. What keeps us watching is fascination with the dichotomy between the prim / proper / precise Whately, and the morbidly grotesque Robbo. Felix Unger versus Oscar Maddison.

It’ll be interesting to see what direction the program goes now. Will they persist with “The Odd Couple” dynamic? If so, you’d think Ricky Nixon would have to be an option.

Or will they go upmarket with a stable and reliable footy presenter? That’d improve the quality of AFL360 …

… pity nobody will watch it. It’ be just become yet another magazine footy program.

AFL360 was never about footy.

Huh?

Footy is 100% why I watch 360

I watch on Mondays hoping Fly will be on. To see who the Monday hero is, to listen to them talk about us after a win
I watch on Tuesdays hoping Howe or Josh Daicos will be on, to hear who their Tuesday love is and to hear them talk about us after a win

VERY few people would be watching for the dynamic between Gerard and Robbo. Unless it's some morbid excuse to see how stupid Robbo can be or drunk he is?

Huh?

Footy is 100% why I watch 360

I watch on Mondays hoping Fly will be on. To see who the Monday hero is, to listen to them talk about us after a win
I watch on Tuesdays hoping Howe or Josh Daicos will be on, to hear who their Tuesday love is and to hear them talk about us after a win

VERY few people would be watching for the dynamic between Gerard and Robbo. Unless it's some morbid excuse to see how stupid Robbo can be or drunk he is?

If AFL360 were instead hosted by the presenters of Sunrise (for example) - and be the same in every other way - would you have the same level of interest in the program?

Me neither.

People like drama.

Saying that people watch AFL360 for the footy is like saying people watch Clarkson, Hammond and May for the cars.

If AFL360 were instead hosted by the presenters of Sunrise (for example) - and be the same in every other way - would you have the same level of interest in the program?

Me neither.

People like drama.

Saying that people watch AFL360 for the footy is like saying people watch Clarkson, Hammond and May for the cars.

Hey 76 - I disagree.

We’ve barely watched AFL360 in recent years because of the so called ‘drama’. I find Robbo’s antics, his body language, poor grammar, and near hysterical outbursts unbearable.

I want to see footy discussion which is intelligent and insightful. The structure of AFL360 - with several weekly editions touching on diverse and interesting topics - should lend itself to this, and be great footy viewing. But it never achieves it because one of the presenters is a buffoon.

I look forward to a new co-presenter, and top of my list would be Jack Riewoldt or Gary Lyon. Both are smart and articulate (yes, even Jack!). And importantly for me ha ha - I don’t sense much Collingwood hate.

Me neither.

People like drama.

I started watching 360 precisely BECAUSE they were very much focused on football and not other stuff

If anything, Robbo and his bullshit got me watching less frequently over the years

I like Gerard, a lot. He was always the best part of 360 and clearly Fox Footy feel the same because they're getting rid of Robbo. Coaches don't like Robbo, players don't like Robbo, viewers (with taste) don't like Robbo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back