Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else find the mass exodus at GWS odd?

Makes me wonder what Kingsley is like behind closed doors

It's not like fringe players struggling to get a game are wanting to leave. It's first 23 players requesting to leave at a time when they're contending.

What an absolute joke that was? Imagine if we had someone like Jordy pissed as a parrot and unresponsive in a pub then played the next week? I’m sure the media would be just as sympathetic. w***ers
If it was us, they'd still be talking about it nonstop. Oppo supporters would never let it go.

Cat's player... nothing but a few brief words. All is forgotten.

If it was us, they'd still be talking about it nonstop. Oppo supporters would never let it go.

They wanted him sacked and jailed for attempting to playfully pull down the singlet of a girl he was in a relationship with who came out publicly and said she had zero problem with the interaction.

If De Goey did what Stengle did, they'd be starting a petition to bring back capital punishment

This is why I have a problem with all the Brisbane love on here. When we won last year, all we got was we cheated, weakest team ever to win a flag, Nick Daicos is a receiver and so on and so forth. No more pictures glorifying Brisbane please.

It's not like fringe players struggling to get a game are wanting to leave. It's first 23 players requesting to leave at a time when they're contending.
Hasn't it always been this way for them?

According to The Age, The Scum are after Wrighty.

Which would make him leaving us even more suspect and would only confirm Craig Kelly was the reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let Him Go Freedom GIF by MGM+

Because the "sabbatical" reason never really made sense to me?

He only JUST got to Collingwood after being at Hawthorn for what, nearly 15 years?

Then right after winning a Premiership in only his 3rd year in the role he wants to leave? We didn't talk about the possibility of a larger role? Higher role? Nothing?

Just..."I want out"

"No no don't leave, take a break and come back"

"Ok I took my break, I want out"

Nah, it never felt right. Doesn't surprise me it happened at the end of the first season after Kelly got there

He only JUST got to Collingwood after being at Hawthorn for what, nearly 15 years?

Then right after winning a Premiership in only his 3rd year in the role he wants to leave? We didn't talk about the possibility of a larger role? Higher role? Nothing?

Just..."I want out"

Nah, it never felt right. Doesn't surprise me it happened at the end of the first season after Kelly got there
yes, but why would Carlton speaking to him make him leaving us even more suspect that it was before they spoke to him? he was always going to end up somewhere, either another club or the AFL.

Just..."I want out"

Wasn’t he looking for a more senior role? Such as…….club CEO!!

What other more senior roles at the Club were there above what he was currently doing?

I wouldn't read anything into it. Mid tier players are getting massive pay rises.

Mostly fringe players I reckon.

Also, more likely to do with playing AFL in Western Sydney. Bigger crowds in the VFL

On the AFL website its reported Ollie Henry is keen to sign a new deal with Geelong. Well knock me down with a feather, im shocked that mummys boy plans on never leaving his home town again. Im amazed he even plays away games

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back