Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting how media not criticising Baker for only wanting to go to Eagles & not Dockers in the go home factor .. yet Houston should just go to North because he wants to come home..
tbf, Baker nominated Eagles
Houston never nominated anyone.

tbf, Baker nominated Eagles
Houston never nominated anyone.
I'm referring to how the media have reported it.

Lyon & others have repeatedly said if a player wants to go home, they shouldn't be so adamant/choosy about a specific club. Lyon, specifically, has been really piling on Houston about that this week. Yet not heard them say similar about Baker & others.

It's obvious Houston has told Port privately which club he'd prefer to go to. Otherwise Port would have had this trade done with North last week on day 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd be ropeable if this was us, yes?

I would be anyway.
Judging by the hype of the the early teens picks this year - I thought they'd done well to be holding two of them if their strategy was to draft. I'm surprised they then turned it into just 1.

Judging by the hype of the the early teens picks this year - I thought they'd done well to be holding two of them if their strategy was to draft. I'm surprised they then turned it into just 1.
Same. I'm surprised, but probably shouldn't be, that the media is reporting this as such a big win for Carlton.

One kid for all that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back