Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread (2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only beat Melbourne by 7 points, and both Carlton and Melbourne have beaten us this year, so if neither of these sides will trouble Brisbane, where does that leave us? I would rather not think of Brisbane as being so far ahead of the other top 4 contenders.

Agree. but the Lions at the MCG aren't as good.

He’s definitely injured. Should have played Grundy tbh but they didn’t want to make the tough call. Gawn should have pulled himself out

He's clearly hampered. Petracca's Gawn related media statement is perhaps a reflection of Grundy's standing at Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only beat Melbourne by 7 points, and both Carlton and Melbourne have beaten us this year, so if neither of these sides will trouble Brisbane, where does that leave us? I would rather not think of Brisbane as being so far ahead of the other top 4 contenders.
It leaves us playing on the MCG.
Question should then be, where does that leave Brisbane?

They kicked some goals late. Thankfully that's not how sport works.

i’ll laugh hard if grundy goes and Gawn ends up cooked next year

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke than Goody. It would be a terrible shame.

That kind of rotten luck can lead a bloke to nose-beers. Even an upstanding moral-mountain like Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back