Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to be excited for Freo possibly winning this game but I fully expect Carlton to wake up after half time
I'm excited. First time I've watched the Blues this year. Kept hearing how good they're looking. But just look like the same team as last year. Boring down the line footy. Lack ball carriers and nothing else forward if the big blokes don't clunk it.

I'm excited. First time I've watched the Blues this year. Kept hearing how good they're looking. But just look like the same team as last year. Boring down the line footy. Lack ball carriers and nothing up nothing else forward if the big blokes don't clunk it.
A good team and possible contenders but very overhyped by the media and their supporters.

Freos black and purple jersey has to be the best in the AFL (ours excluded of course) Looks awesome.

its purple is it? or poiple? At any rate, I need to upgrade my television to keep pace with marketing.

The blues could have worn their normal jumper and freo their mostly white one....but Freo evidently has this as a home game in adelaide and they wanted to wear their traditional black colour...

I remember when freo used to have red, green and white as traditional colours too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what about the tradition of the blue baggers? Do they become the white baggers? Maybe they can get the generic name of the hand baggers....although I think geelong had copyright on that..its very confusing

Geez, Hayden Young is a good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back