Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters went trolling on the Carlton board.

Chief got wind of it.

Chief came on here to announce that some would get a holiday.

Holidays ensued.

It certainly is a sea of red. Carnage!
The “trolling” consisted of voting for Boyd on their game review poll. And the votes are still there 😂. You’d think if the votes were so “offensive” they’d remove them. Weird and laughable

Nah, he’s a disrespectful, ungrateful little flog. Taunting the very supporter group who stood by him, defended him and argued for his worth was pathetic.
He's a nice bloke who did things he's way had footy smarts and played footy in the right way. He's not ungrateful he just didn't fit an old 1950s mentality.
Either way it's done. 2025 is a perfect time to reinvent. But does the club have the courage to do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shame about our game because everything else went pretty nicely really.

Carlton slaughtered
Essendon lost with yet another goal after the siren. It’s become a tradition now.

I can’t believe we’re still mathematically a chance to make the 8. It’s so slim of a chance but I can’t put the season to bed yet.

shame about our game because everything else went pretty nicely really.

Carlton slaughtered
Essendon lost with yet another goal after the siren. It’s become a tradition now.

I can’t believe we’re still mathematically a chance to make the 8. It’s so slim of a chance but I can’t put the season to bed yet.
Our season is done. It’s just been one of those years.

When we lose and are trolled, lots of our posters complain about it.
The same happens on other boards.
If you venture out of here and troll - good luck.
PS: Some boards are more sensitive than others - just sayin 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back