Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't say anything adverse or critical that could be linked to Carlton

Gifs are ok though.

Bag Squirrel GIF

The definition of trolling seems all encapsulating which I understand (putting it all in the same boat is easier to police), however, I think it is fairly important to acknowledge that there is a huge difference between using emoji's and votes compared to actual posts that contains harmful text.
And those often have different consequences.

Maybe the Collingwood board should re-think the open supporter policy. It’s all well and good for other supporters to come on here and troll and seemingly get away with it but as soon as we go to return the favour we get the chief and other board mods annihilating us. Just an observation.
Would definitely not want a reactive re-think on that. Any oppo supporter coming to troll is just a laugh to me. Especially supporters of the least successful club of the millennium. We've got a massive arsenal to fire back at them.

Funny how Carlton supporters are quick to dish it out but can't take it.....major LOL

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unfortunately powerhouse clubs like Carlton are frequent targets of this sort of organised negative behaviour.

Smaller clubs like GWS, Gold Coast, and Collingwood do not have the same issue.

Safe on our own thread.
Carlscum carlscum carlscum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Essendum
Namaste
Who needs yoga?

Maybe the Collingwood board should re-think the open supporter policy. It’s all well and good for other supporters to come on here and troll and seemingly get away with it but as soon as we go to return the favour we get the chief and other board mods annihilating us. Just an observation.
But that’s what makes us better than other boards.
I/we have and will always support our posters expressing their view about other teams here - despite other team Mods querying our choices.
Venture to another board for mischief and it’s a risk.

But that’s what makes us better than other boards.
I/we have and will always support our posters expressing their view about other teams here - despite other team Mods querying our choices.
Venture to another board for mischief and it’s a risk.
I like that we’re mostly not a touchy bunch. I can’t speak for everyone, but most of us are tough enough to handle whatever nonsense trolls spew out

Unfortunately hugely unsuccessful clubs of the current era like Carlton are frequent targets of this sort of organised negative behaviour.

More successful clubs like GWS, Gold Coast, and Collingwood do not have the same issue.
FTFY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Carlton board they have a thread dedicated to stupid things other supporters say, and the thread isn't open to opposition supporters. Their equivalent to this thread is also Carlton supporters only.
Says it all. They can give it but can't take it. Incredibly fragile supporter base.
That’s what decades of ineptness will do for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back