Remove this Banner Ad

paul of tuval

Senior List
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
maccabi haifa
maybe not the best time to start a thread like this, on the eve of such an enormous game, but the fans of which team do we like (or not dislike) most. For mine it definitely the Bulldogs. They generally are good sports, win or loose

Bulldogs supporters are possibly the biggest whingers on all of bigfooty...dont like them at all

Freo supporters seem pretty humble and easy to get along with and sydney

Bulldogs supporters have spent he last 7 months whining about the free Riewoldt got in the Prelim.

No we've finally moved on from that episode......although that free kick paid to Riewoldt was an absolute disgrace and cost us a place in the grand final. I hate umpire McInerney and was really pleased he missed out on umpiring the grand final. And don't get me started on that free kick against Hargrave in the first quarter which resulted in your first goal......

No we've finally moved on from that episode......although that free kick paid to Riewoldt was an absolute disgrace and cost us a place in the grand final. I hate umpire McInerney and was really pleased he missed out on umpiring the grand final. And don't get me started on that free kick against Hargrave in the first quarter which resulted in your first goal......

We've moved on ...

But ...

But ...

But ...

So in reality you haven't moved on?

I guess Riewoldt being out helps your mood?

I think always right was being facetious. But yes, until the preliminary final I would've said Doggies fans in a walk.

North fans are pretty good, Dees and Dockers are both okay. Personally I don't like Sydney fans, they're not far off Collingwood and Carlton in my book.

I can be pretty sympathitic to the Dogs supporters, for the incident that they have seized on that ruined their premiership chances last year.
Just as some Saints supporters can't let go of the things that are percieved to have cost us the GF.
In general most of the other teams have been OK so far this year, with the usual expected exception.

I'm still dirty about that free. But it was hardly the Saints' fault, or even Riewoldt's. Can't see why any Dogs fan would whinge as if StKilda created it all.

Saints fans seem pretty fair to me.

We've moved on ...

But ...

But ...

But ...

So in reality you haven't moved on?

I guess Riewoldt being out helps your mood?

I think he was taking the piss.

I think he was taking the piss.

Nice try - don't think so.

Embarrassing effort by the Bulldog supporters tonight. Got a great run from the umpires but squealed for frees all night like little bitches. Even the guy who I was sitting with (despite being a mad dogs fan) eventually tired of the moaning. Then they carried on like tools on talkback radio about how St Kilda was ruining the game.

If ever there was a game where every contest was a great tussle, and the Dogs missed their opportunities to seal the game they want to whinge about the umpiring and then (when they finally worked out they were well looked after) lashed out at the game tactics?

Used to like the Dogs supporters, but it seems many of them can no longer see reason.

Nice try - don't think so.

Embarrassing effort by the Bulldog supporters tonight. Got a great run from the umpires but squealed for frees all night like little bitches. Even the guy who I was sitting with (despite being a mad dogs fan) eventually tired of the moaning. Then they carried on like tools on talkback radio about how St Kilda was ruining the game.

If ever there was a game where every contest was a great tussle, and the Dogs missed their opportunities to seal the game they want to whinge about the umpiring and then (when they finally worked out they were well looked after) lashed out at the game tactics?

Used to like the Dogs supporters, but it seems many of them can no longer see reason.

I still maintain he was taking the piss.

Not hard to be embarrassed by tonight. Everybody whinges about the umpires, it is not just us. I didn't watch the game, my country league thought up the great idea to have one twilight game a year which just so happened to be a night the dogs were on ch7 over here. Kind of glad I missed it, in hindsight.

You don't like us? oh no :eek:. Sorry but really whether you like us or not isn't a big issue.

lol the consistent whinging from the dogs fans tonight drove me crazy.

Thought the umps were OK tonight.

10-2 frees in the second half didn't help our cause tho.

Frees to Higgins and Roughead were very soft but both there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like us? oh no :eek:. Sorry but really whether you like us or not isn't a big issue.

It's the _ucking thread topic.

As opposed to you informing us as to why you didn't watch the game.

It's the _ucking thread topic.

I get the feeling you are not the most reasonable poster on here.

I was just defending my fellow bulldogs supporters, who you seem to have a problem with.

I get the feeling you are not the most reasonable poster on here.

I was just defending my fellow bulldogs supporters, who you seem to have a problem with.

We've all got feelings.

I've got the feeling that you're in the wrong thread on the wrong board.

I can be perfectly unreasonable when people post crap over here. And I'm in quite a chipper mood at the minute ;)

I have no idea what the final free count was, but the umpires had very little impact on tonight's game, of course I yelled and screamed at them... but this is all part of the weekly therapy.

I had bad experiences as a small kid with Saints fans out a Waverley which has always stuck with me, the Revolting incident didn't help, but tonight when leaving the ground, I heard a few screams of fright behind me. I turned around to half a dozen people (saints included) pointing at a rabid Saints supporter (lates 30's, early 40's woman near aisle 37) on the first level who'd poured half a beer on an elderly woman below. Felt very sorry for her. Very very poor form in every respect.

That said, you can't paint them all with the same brush. It just happens, that I've had more negative incidents with Saints supporters than all others.

I heard very little booing for Ray tonight and generally though their was an air of mutual respect floating around the dome.

We've all got feelings.

I've got the feeling that you're in the wrong thread on the wrong board.

I can be perfectly unreasonable when people post crap over here. And I'm in quite a chipper mood at the minute ;)

Unfortunately Squiz I agree with the sentiment that the original bulldogs "whinge" was simply a piss-take. That's how I read it before you jumped on him.

Unfortunately Squiz I agree with the sentiment that the original bulldogs "whinge" was simply a piss-take. That's how I read it before you jumped on him.

Smuggler - whilst pleased you are relaxed about the issue, how about you take the same approach on an opposition board and see how far you get.

Why can't St Kilda fans ever discuss opposition supporters on their own board, without nothing posts from opposition supporters? This has been done before and we get all of 6 or so posts in before the "contributions" start.

Do you feel a need to participate if another team starts a similar thread on their board?

generlalydon't care abou the chosen support of individuals as much as what is actually said when they arrive, if they contribute, fine and dandy, if they don't ignore or report and move on. In saying that you simply cannot help but notice the teams upported when doing so, so Ihave seen far more Pies supporters speaking rubbish than anyone else.

generlalydon't care abou the chosen support of individuals as much as what is actually said when they arrive, if they contribute, fine and dandy, if they don't ignore or report and move on. In saying that you simply cannot help but notice the teams upported when doing so, so Ihave seen far more Pies supporters speaking rubbish than anyone else.
That's what they do.

I've seen good and bad from all teams. I even found a decent Collingwood supporter the other week! Depends who you run into I guess, after the prelim the doggies fans we talked to seemed pretty decent.

I find people who don't have a great understanding of the game are the worst. All the bandwagon fans who are quick to talk up their team after a win but won't talk football at all if they're losing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other team's supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back