CATACK

Team Captain
Sep 29, 2008
Tarneit
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi guys,

I thought ill share this news with you!

I spoke to Brad today in a store( i cant say which one) having a chat about what happened on the weekend, he said that all players out on the weekend were injured but if it was a final they all would have played except SJ and himself. He also said that he hopes to be playing in 2 weeks and he was told he will play 1 game in the seconds. He is not limping at all and he says he is feeling very good and if everything goes well it will be next week and come back vs Adelaide.

Now about SJ dont think he will play for another 2-3 weeks, still cant kick or run propley. I asked him about blake, he just laughed and said " I wish him luck "

After about 15minutes of chatting, he told me to get his items ready for pick up. Ill see him again when his other items arrives.

A Geelong 2 or 3 weeks means he will be 50 50 to play round 1 next year, good news on Brad but he was always going to be optimistic. Not to happy with Johnson I hope your full of sh*t, no offence intended.

There is no shlting here mate, he said more but i cant really say yet, but i can say, they are not happy with st.kilda ( re resting players ) and they cant wait to play them again.

I was getting goose pimples, lol

you can't say all he said? Did you have to sign some sort of confidentiality agreement?

Nah, but i look after Brad and some of the boys when they need some electrical stuff....i dont wanna ruin that.

I dont care if u guys believe me or not, i thought ill share this, but if im going to bagged for it then u guys can get stuffed.

Thats all ill say..

Mate not meaning to have a crack, but when you have already said that Johno had a backhanded slap at a team mate, there is not much more you can say that would betray the relationship you have with them.

CATACK - If you are saying oh I dont want to say more etc and that you deal with them in electrical stuff and dont want to blow that etc etc then you have just given away who you are to your supposed confiding superstars....

If you were holding info because you thought they may see or hear what was written about them then they would know who you are anyway by now (unless they deal with heaps of elecrical suppliers ha ha - I'm sure they dont).

So your excuses dont add up and I think you are talking sh1t.

Mods, please delete this thread. You guys dont deserve to be told some news and you guys can all get can Fu?ked.

I post less and less on this board and this is a perfect example why. The bloke lets you in on a conversation with a player, tells you some of what we said and is attacked by all and sundry for no reason.

Most people on this board have little to no idea about football, have no idea how to carry on a discussion and are just around to have a troll and hide behind their keyboards.

Thanks CA, was a nice little titbit from inside the rooms. Good luck with your business mate, might look you up when I get back to Aus as I will be after more electronics than one man should ever buy!

Mate not meaning to have a crack, but when you have already said that Johno had a backhanded slap at a team mate, there is not much more you can say that would betray the relationship you have with them.

I think you mean Otto and I think that again a normal, rational person could see that Ottens was probably just meaning that he wasnt getting sucked into saying anything about that situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I post less and less on this board and this is a perfect example why. The bloke lets you in on a conversation with a player, tells you some of what we said and is attacked by all and sundry for no reason.

Most people on this board have little to no idea about football, have no idea how to carry on a discussion and are just around to have a troll and hide behind their keyboards.

Thanks CA, was a nice little titbit from inside the rooms. Good luck with your business mate, might look you up when I get back to Aus as I will be after more electronics than one man should ever buy!

I think you mean Otto and I think that again a normal, rational person could see that Ottens was probably just meaning that he wasnt getting sucked into saying anything about that situation.

Agree with this.

Some of the negative responses on here are actually designed to elicit more information from you so although they say they don't believe it they are after more?

I apreciate any info and will decide in private if I believe it or not. People should not have a fear of being shot down in flames because they post on a board.

I'd rather have no inside information, if CATACK is going act in this manner, especially when he backstabs players that he has talked to by posting their conversations on the internet.

I'd rather have no inside information, if CATACK is going act in this manner, especially when he backstabs players that he has talked to by posting their conversations on the internet.

Gee, you're a sanctimonious twerp aren't you?

"Act in this manner"... perhaps we should report Catack to the police?

There is no shlting here mate, he said more but i cant really say yet, but i can say, they are not happy with st.kilda ( re resting players ) and they cant wait to play them again.

I was getting goose pimples, lol

I'm a believer and appreciate the info Catack:thumbsu:........forget the negative people on the this board. My question is this info you are keeping from us of a negative or positive nature?

My apologies, I was reading the post on my phone and got the impression that it was two separate conversations, one with Otto, one with Johnson. You are right, it probably should be seen that way in this situation, whereas in the media you would expect him to trot out a cliche and glaze over it in that manner.

Nah, but i look after Brad and some of the boys when they need some electrical stuff....i dont wanna ruin that.

I dont care if u guys believe me or not, i thought ill share this, but if im going to bagged for it then u guys can get stuffed.

Thats all ill say..

steady on, it's not that i didn't believe you, i was confused by you offering some info, but holding back other info.

Being on the other side of the country it's always good to hear snippets of goss from catland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ottens and SJ news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back