Ottens Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Will probably get 32, seeing as Moloney won't be needing it. They should give him a big number like 49 or 53 or something, to make a number for himself!

cairo tiger said:
get him a number in the girls lockker room thats where he belongs
You tiger fans are very bitter arent you? We just lost moloney and we wish him the best, you guys lose ottens and you can't stop bad mouthing him. All i can say is i hope he kicks a bag in round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he is soft, didint get a vote in this years Brownlow, we wish you all the best with him,you will need it.
As for having no brains, well you never know who is on the other end of the computer, do you ?

droppuntkick23 said:
As for having no brains, well you never know who is on the other end of the computer, do you ?

One can make an educated guess based on the calibre of the posts submitted by that person. I deduce you must be something like this:

dork.jpg

Droppuntkick you don't have to look far to find why he wasnt getting the ball at richmond, just look at the list. :confused:.You will find geelong is a finals team unlike richmond. Ottens will get the ball easily

Whatever we do, dont give him 19, I dont want to remember Mitchell White everytime I see Ottens play.

6 is the best fit altough 23 would be ok as well

Can somebody please wear number 5 soon! I would even be happy to see Ottens wear it

Remove this Banner Ad

Ottens Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Back