Our 2011 forward line can easily Match Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course Magpies are no match for Eagles.

r651948_4591169.jpg

Unfortunately, what we see in nature does not always apply in football.

2011 forward line of:

HF: J. Oakley-Nicholls J. Kennedy J. Darling
FF: M. Lecras N. Naitanui D. Kerr

Put it to JON its his last chance, the kid has everything we need. Pace, good kick, outside player. He only needs 15-20 touches to have a big impact....

The rest of the lineup can be:

FB: S. Butler D. Glass W. Schofield
HB: B. Sheppard M. Brown S. Hurn
C: A. Embley M. Priddis M. Rosa

R: D. Cox B. Ebert L. Shuey.

Next year draft or trade for a quality midfielder......

2011 forward line of:

HF: J. Oakley-Nicholls J. Kennedy J. Darling
FF: M. Lecras N. Naitanui D. Kerr

Put it to JON its his last chance, the kid has everything we need. Pace, good kick, outside player. He only needs 15-20 touches to have a big impact....

The rest of the lineup can be:

FB: S. Butler D. Glass W. Schofield
HB: B. Sheppard M. Brown S. Hurn
C: A. Embley M. Priddis M. Rosa

R: D. Cox B. Ebert L. Shuey.

Next year draft or trade for a quality midfielder......

That is an ugly team...

Ebert - can't kick, is very very slow in his decision making, loses his feet too easily and time and time again makes the wrong decisions. What has happened to him since 08??

Masten - once he gets bigger he will be our Swan-KCornes mash up, needs to stay on the park

Swift - we all know he's a gun, went backwards this year, lost confidence but grew in height! Like Ebert lacks a bit of awareness and is that fraction slow at times (but at other times you see his natural instincts come to the fore)

Shuey - just needs to stay on the park

So how tall is Swift now? He was very close to 190cm when drafted.

If he is now at 192/3 then he may play outside the midfield.

Swift the Super Sub?:rolleyes:

So how tall is Swift now? He was very close to 190cm when drafted.

If he is now at 192/3 then he may play outside the midfield.

Swift the Super Sub?:rolleyes:

I'm not really sure we can count swift's height for what it is. I mean having a neck thats six inches longer than everyone else doesn't help your reach or marking on the lead. Unless of course he's going to use his giant alpaca teeth to mark the ball!

I'm not really sure we can count swift's height for what it is. I mean having a neck thats six inches longer than everyone else doesn't help your reach or marking on the lead. Unless of course he's going to use his giant alpaca teeth to mark the ball!

LOL:D

Nearly just spat half a BBQ Shape over the screen reading that.:thumbsu::p

Fair point though.:cool:

Hey, long neck = periscope = sub.:eek:

With the new forced behind rule, and Collingwood the first team to fully exploit it and terrorise defensive players stuck in the goal line facing a brutal swarm of physical attack and not able to relieve the pressure by walking through the goal line,

our 2001 forward set up will be

HF: Strijk Kennedy Stevens

FF: Hams Wilson Le Cras

We will have players who can really put pressure on the backmen.

Stevens is a tackling gun, so is Hams and Strijk.
Wilson is super strong as shown how he just shifted players off the ball against Port.
A fully fit Kennedy is a terrier.

Now we can also have abit of Natanui up there.

You see why I have some confidence.

Its not all gloom and doom.

I am thrilled that the Eagles have signed Jacob Brennan as he has the potential to be like a young Brett Jones.

Brett Jones was fantastic when he burst on the scene. No nonsense type of player.
Brennan is pretty quick and will put pressure on the more laconic defenders we have for positions.

We need to sort out our midfield to get the ball up to these guys

Our best 22 is okay - I'm tellin ya

Hope we get Heppel as I believe he can play next year

Neates and LeCras to rotate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it

Remove this Banner Ad

Our 2011 forward line can easily Match Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back