Our Leaky Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Listening to Caro and Tredrea was very interesting.

Rather than be concerned about Tredders saying "good call", I am far more worried about the fact that the "Ken supporters" on the board are clearly leaking to Caro (and trying to undermine our member elected board member).

One of these is a far bigger traitor to the club and it's members and it's not Tredders. This person should be weeded out and made to resign.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Do we know it's 100% a board member (Cos Cardone)?

Could it be Ken trying to save his job and calling himself a Hinkley supporter?

Or Chad Cornes saving his job and feeding crap to Caro and Kane Cornes?

Rather than be concerned about Tredders saying "good call", I am far more worried about the fact that the "Ken supporters" on the board are clearly leaking to Caro (and trying to undermine our member elected board member).

One of these is a far bigger traitor to the club and it's members and it's not Tredders. This person should be weeded out and made to resign.

Good Call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of them are complicit. And Warren probably knows who they are. And they know he knows. Hence setting an attack dog like Caro on him to try to silence him.

Meh, she's just a tacky journo that wants to play politics in sport. He made a slip of the tongue, on a night where they were just trying to pump through the callers and not interact too much. Most would understand that, but obviously she sees blood and is just going to keep harping on.

Her trying to challenge his spot on the board just once again though shows that there's some sort of underlying desire to have Tredrea ousted. Which we already knew from the clubs campaign to stop him getting in.

Importantly he continues to represent us, and so far appears to be doing exactly what we want.

Keep it up Warren, you have our full support.

It’s poor that those inside the club are Hinkley fans are contacting Caro voicing their displeasure.
They should voice it to Tredrea and leave it at that. Then there would be no media commentary of disunity.

He made a slip of the tongue,

Yes and no, the issue is she's calling Tredders a liar, yet she lied saying they were recording FC from 7 to 7:30 EST

thereby not having enough time to dig into sequence of events that included Warren's clarification.

My guess is she did hear it before yet still went the Hit Job.

Thought Caro was ok years ago but her obvious bias to Donuts turned me away and her surly combative rude

and ugly performance tonight exposed her jaundice. For what it's worth I admire Wazza's courage and honesty and

YES I :hearts: him

Last edited:
Tredrea has lied by winding back his good call comment. Maybe he had to, but if he didn’t, I am very disappointed in him.

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.gif

Tredrea has lied by winding back his good call comment. Maybe he had to, but if he didn’t, I am very disappointed in him.

It was a clever comment by him that is believable both ways. How people take it largely reflects their position

in this shite fight. That it's got to this stage is down to one side and one side alone.

CD has the most aggressive and largest head in a room full of very large bald heads.

He's a campaigner and it's very obvious. So shitty behaviour would be in his nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back