Our Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

We must be close to 30,000 members now but Hawthorn have already cracked 40,000 members.
For this time of year, that is amazing.

I'd be thinking we might be a little further advanced than 30,000 memebers. Could quite easily be over 31,000 at the moment.

Just cracked 30,000.Members that is

bk5jb.jpg

Yep just over.
I spoke to the m/ship dept today & they said there is still a backlog that needs to be processed ;)

I renewed in November and still haven't got anything....

Last year I didn't get my pack until a day before Round 1...

Pretty poor considering I am one of the first to renew....

I understand it takes them a while to finalise the reserved seating stuff but I finalised my reserved seats months ago.....

I renewed in November and still haven't got anything....

Last year I didn't get my pack until a day before Round 1...

Pretty poor considering I am one of the first to renew....

I understand it takes them a while to finalise the reserved seating stuff but I finalised my reserved seats months ago.....

Probably punishing you because you are always one of the first to renew the membership.

Me and the old man just started our Blues Membership last year.. mainly because we made a bit more of a commitment to go to some games. You see we live in Shepparton.. regional Victoria .. and although its only a 2 hours drive to the footy.. there wasn't many times we could go.. but last year we bit the bullet and signed on for the 5 game silver membership each.

This year we've just recently signed up again ;) .. same deal.. but this year since they have the 'Blue Believers' campaign i'm trying to get the whole family (5 of us) to get memberships and add the additionaly $25 for our names on the special wall thats gunna be in Visy Park somewhere.

so our contribution for 2009 is atleast 2 memberships + 2 $25 donations (blue believers) .. possibly 5 memberships & 5 $25 donations

Make sure if your a Blues fan.. you get yourself a membership if possible and also pitch in for the Blue Believers.. Tell everyone you know who is a Blues fan to do the same!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and the old man just started our Blues Membership last year.. mainly because we made a bit more of a commitment to go to some games. You see we live in Shepparton.. regional Victoria .. and although its only a 2 hours drive to the footy.. there wasn't many times we could go.. but last year we bit the bullet and signed on for the 5 game silver membership each.

This year we've just recently signed up again ;) .. same deal.. but this year since they have the 'Blue Believers' campaign i'm trying to get the whole family (5 of us) to get memberships and add the additionaly $25 for our names on the special wall thats gunna be in Visy Park somewhere.

so our contribution for 2009 is atleast 2 memberships + 2 $25 donations (blue believers) .. possibly 5 memberships & 5 $25 donations

Make sure if your a Blues fan.. you get yourself a membership if possible and also pitch in for the Blue Believers.. Tell everyone you know who is a Blues fan to do the same!

Mate, you're probably preaching to the converted but brilliant effort if you can snag 5 memberships from the one family. Well done. :thumbsu::)

Finally got mine in the mail today and it was fixtureless.... the magnet fixture was da bomb!

i know, every time i went to grab a beer from the fridge i could see who we had for the week. very handy.

i got a gold premium this year even though i'm a taswegian, my mate is in melbourne until october for uni (free place to stay) so i only have to grab flights when i want to see the footy. sitting by myself (so to speak) so hope the blue faithful will look after me when i'm sitting among them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our Membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back