Discussion Our team is not out of form...

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a little unfair as he/she is currently unable to respond to your post.
Nexus has had access to the Saints board removed but is still allowed to post on every other board.

He/she is not happy with that situation and has been trying to negotiate a return to the board.

Nexus has had access to the Saints board removed but is still allowed to post on every other board.

He/she is not happy with that situation and has been trying to negotiate a return to the board.
One of the best posts I've read this year

Very sorry oh great one.
I was uninformed.

That was a very good idea. The St.kilda board has enough posts and posters now and increasing nicely. We do not need a boost from Nexus style posts and threads, even though they do provide comedy relief to the drama of the 2010 football season.

Re: Our team is not out of form, it is our STUPID game plan!!!

I feel our game plan has changed markedly, since the Freo match

Does anybody else feel this? It's almost as if the coach has said, "Right boys we have no forward targets. Let's face it, Kosi couldn't catch a disease in Bangkok at the moment, so let's just try to shut down the opposition"

If there has been a shift to a more defensive mode, could this not affect the confidence of the team? Holy crap, even the coach doesn't think we can score!

Whereas previously, we had that hard defensive edge, but we were also kicking big scores. Maybe it's simply a matter of finding effective forward targets (yes I know it has to be won and driven from the middle to do this too) but our game style doesn't seem to be effective at the moment

Or is it that our players aren't effecting the game style properly?
Yeah, I think you might be right there. Great observations.:thumbsu:

best news i've heard for a long time

I can tell you all miss it!
The truth is out...
crying-waterfall.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Our team is not out of form...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back