Our unsung hero

Remove this Banner Ad

It's meant to be really funny but falls a bit flat due to poor directing.

Think the acting of the players is pretty awesome though.
yeah, i think it misses the comedic sweet spot by just a bit. i can appreciate the russell coite level of silliness. the guy's a bit of a dag and thinks he's more important than he is, kind of like the strachaunie character, but the interaction with the players and club officials is slightly off for me. the ending saves it, though.

yeah, i think it misses the comedic sweet spot by just a bit. i can appreciate the russell coite level of silliness. the guy's a bit of a dag and thinks he's more important than he is, kind of like the strachaunie character, but the interaction with the players and club officials is slightly off for me. the ending saves it, though.

lol. The ending doesn't "save it". The ending is what it is all about.

It is well put together. Nice low key humour. Very watchable. The only thing for me is there should have been a cobbler in the background somewhere. Perhaps doing some cobbling. Next time.

I agree. It is funny but it could have been hilarious.
Reminds of when Russell Coight visited his close friend Lee Kernaghan.

lol. The ending doesn't "save it". The ending is what it is all about.

It is well put together. Nice low key humour. Very watchable. The only thing for me is there should have been a cobbler in the background somewhere. Perhaps doing some cobbling. Next time.

This - the missing ingredient IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Our unsung hero

Remove this Banner Ad

Back