Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to judge Tige, I reckon the comp has also improved a fair bit, this side probably would have finished 5th or 6th last year, but I'm sure when Oliver and Nightingale sign their clearance to us we will improve a bit more.:D:D

Theres a few 2s blokes that should be in the 1s there slim Young matty smith was a 3 goal difference to the senior side when he played now his in the 2s carving it. Whats the go there?

Theres a few 2s blokes that should be in the 1s there slim Young matty smith was a 3 goal difference to the senior side when he played now his in the 2s carving it. Whats the go there?

Dunno,I think he just wants to play 2's. He only played a couple of senior games I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know Dockery isn't a gun full forward thats why it is in exclamation marks, it is called sarcasim, I will try and make it more obvious for you next time.

I am not from King Valley, I was just at the game and saw the incident, strange you didn't argue with my version of what happended after i pointed out the truth.

If you are happy being in an environment where the supporters swear and carry on and some players themselves are not much better, good luck probably shows the same morals and guidelines you live by, good luck with that.

If it is too hard to sought out the ferals on the sidelines you obviously don't want the problem fixed enough.

I still stand by my comments about the good clubs in the league, funny no one has sparked up about that, maybe thats cos there is mutual agreement??? (that is sarcasim).

cheers
(aka the loser - not from benalla, go figure)

i know Dockery isn't a gun full forward thats why it is in exclamation marks, it is called sarcasim, I will try and make it more obvious for you next time.

I am not from King Valley, I was just at the game and saw the incident, strange you didn't argue with my version of what happended after i pointed out the truth.

If you are happy being in an environment where the supporters swear and carry on and some players themselves are not much better, good luck probably shows the same morals and guidelines you live by, good luck with that.

If it is too hard to sought out the ferals on the sidelines you obviously don't want the problem fixed enough.

I still stand by my comments about the good clubs in the league, funny no one has sparked up about that, maybe thats cos there is mutual agreement??? (that is sarcasim).

cheers

Well nnww you've got me, you have the answer to everything,be it right or wrong, I'm sure the blacks prez would be very happy for you to come down, join the club and sort out the issues that no one appears to be able to.......or would that mean walking the walk.

cheers

Well atleast now you have experienced a day out at All Blacks and spun a heap of crap on here you need not to come back agian.

Atleast you got the loser bit right
:thumbsu:

Good to see young Cleeland from Greta named in the 1's this week....Big ask though against Tarra :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Just worry about yourself slim! Big ask??? Maybe if you spent more time concentrating on your players you wouldn't be missing out on the finals AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

The bloke from King Valley, was punched from behind by the grim reaper as is normal benalla behaviour, and when he turned around and gave him one back the goal umpire only saw that. If you think that Benalla are on the right path, think again who condones that type of behaviour, and supports the ferals sitting behind the goals drinking vb and shouting disgusting abuse at supporters and players. Wonder why the league doesn't want to play finals there.
reaper put 2 on him from behind before he had a couple put back on him. should have known better than to retaliate, but sometimes enough is enough.as for the people behind the goals, they are horrid, but you can't stop them coming in. also money is tight everywhere and their $10 entrance is always handy. just a pity they don't buy their cans off the club!!

Just worry about yourself slim! Big ask??? Maybe if you spent more time concentrating on your players you wouldn't be missing out on the finals AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

You've lost me there Pliz, I was paying the kid a compliment. If you go back a couple of pages you see I also complimented him then.I'm a rap for him and his abililty. Just reckon Greta will have their work cut out today.

Was there this weekend, didn't really look like the benalla player said all that much to the umpire, though i wasn't in the centre when the incident happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back