3. Jody Arnol St Kilda North Hobart 13
  4. Peter Matera West Coast South Fremantle 150+
  5. Brad Rowe Brisbane East Fremantle 14
51. Joe Wilson Brisbane Wangarrata (VCFL) 0
52. Rod Jameson Nth Melbourne Glenelg 0
54. Steven Bozicevic Sydney Myrtleford (VCFL) 0

92. Brett Heady West Coast Subiaco 119+
112. Ashley McIntosh West Coast Claremont 111+

Puts West Coasts recruiting staff a fair way ahead of a few others!

Can anyone confirm if there's any truth to the stories that are floating around about Bonnie Doon considering folding due to lack of players? I know it's only early days but this story has popped up a few times over the past few weeks. Heard that most of their players don't want to play in the O&K due to increased travel.

Can anyone confirm if there's any truth to the stories that are floating around about Bonnie Doon considering folding due to lack of players? I know it's only early days but this story has popped up a few times over the past few weeks. Heard that most of their players don't want to play in the O&K due to increased travel.

Thats why they wanted to go in the other direction BK because of their Melb based players...Don't reckon they'll fold but they could stuggle a bit.

took a stroll down past Wareena Park on Wed and seen Moyhu were training, they looked to have great numbers, i reckon close to 40 odd, BF you mite b able to confirm that ?? Any new guys ??

took a stroll down past Wareena Park on Wed and seen Moyhu were training, they looked to have great numbers, i reckon close to 40 odd, BF you mite b able to confirm that ?? Any new guys ??

didnt get there fotf but did hear the same , 36 was the official count i believe , more than any training night in memory . Next week will be the test i suppose. Not sure on new faces but Jezza Wilson trained as you would expect and heard the fat man was there and he wasnt selling the drinks he was actually on the track :confused:

didnt get there fotf but did hear the same , 36 was the official count i believe , more than any training night in memory . Next week will be the test i suppose. Not sure on new faces but Jezza Wilson trained as you would expect and heard the fat man was there and he wasnt selling the drinks he was actually on the track :confused:

Musta thought there was a poker tournament virge...:p:p:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We start Wednesday night slim

I reckon its too early BK, I know that fitness is important but I reckon burn out/ mental fatigue can set in by about rd15 espscially with the younger blokes and especially if you're not likely to play finals...Serious players keep themselves in good knick during the off season anyway .Our official stuff starts early Jan even though there are a lot of themhaving a run around and a kick now.

I reckon its too early BK, I know that fitness is important but I reckon burn out/ mental fatigue can set in by about rd15 espscially with the younger blokes and especially if you're not likely to play finals...Serious players keep themselves in good knick during the off season anyway .Our official stuff starts early Jan even though there are a lot of themhaving a run around and a kick now.
Our training before Christmas is more of a social thing, so I guess it's not our official pre season yet. It's just basically getting the boys together for a run around and then a few drinks afterwards. I understand what you're saying; it's only been a couple of months since the season ended, but most of the boys have accepted the concept in the past. There's always a few that hate pre season and don't rock up, but the more serious blokes love it and never miss a session. The older fossils like Hayden Sharp most likely won't be seen until Feb/March.

All Blacks have signed former Baker medallist and Milawa/Tarra coach Richard Bull
blacks seem to be on the way up which is great and about time, and from what I hear Tatong are going about things the right way also.
I am a little worried about Swanpool and Goorambat competing in the O&K but only time will tell. And I can't see Bonnie Doon making it to the starting blocks.
It is a big call for Benalla to support 4 clubs(I presume 7 teams) in the O&K whilst trying to put 3 teams on the park in the GV.
Lucky Benalla Saints are only trying to put 3 teams on the park without trying to be competitive in the GV otherwise they may have to get some players off the local O&K clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back