Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have heard on the rumour mill that Tatong have signed ex-Melb midfielder Anthony Leoncelli. Can anyone confirm? Have heard he won't play every week.

Have heard on the rumour mill that Tatong have signed ex-Melb midfielder Anthony Leoncelli. Can anyone confirm? Have heard he won't play every week.

No offence to Tatong - but why on earth would he play there? :confused: :confused: :confused: He would still be too good for any other side in the O&K let alone Tatong! He'd be able to play O&M footy at a good level still.
If this "rumour" is true there must be some damn good connection to someone!

Just perusing the clearances, noticed that B Ohlin has had 2 clearance applications to G/Rowan denied by Wodonga......Anyone know the reason, Contracted perhaps ????

Just perusing the clearances, noticed that B Ohlin has had 2 clearance applications to G/Rowan denied by Wodonga......Anyone know the reason, Contracted perhaps ????

Just on Clearences slim, Moyhu have a few pending Ben waite wasn't he struggling to make greta's side when he didnt get picked for magpies last year?? correct me if im wrong.. Slim maybe you were right in what you heard? in one of your previous posts a few pages back about moyhu offering money for maggies reserves players? hmmmm

Just on Clearences slim, Moyhu have a few pending Ben waite wasn't he struggling to make greta's side when he didnt get picked for magpies last year?? correct me if im wrong.. Slim maybe you were right in what you heard? in one of your previous posts a few pages back about moyhu offering money for maggies reserves players? hmmmm

Yeah I'm sure one of the Waite boys played for Greta against us in rd 1 last season on permit from Maggies...I'm sure Virge will (deny) set us straight there GO....

Yeah I'm sure one of the Waite boys played for Greta against us in rd 1 last season on permit from Maggies...I'm sure Virge will (deny) set us straight there GO....

Yes its hardly worth a response is it Slim but because i like you guys ill do it ..... Thats a stupid assumption GO weve both seen the kid play, enough said. In saying that if a young bloke wants to come and have a go well we are more than happy to accommodate as we all know we need as much youth as possible. And besides you never know what some people can bring to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes its hardly worth a response is it Slim but because i like you guys ill do it ..... Thats a stupid assumption GO weve both seen the kid play, enough said. In saying that if a young bloke wants to come and have a go well we are more than happy to accommodate as we all know we need as much youth as possible. And besides you never know what some people can bring to the club.

Looks like an impressive number of players pending approval Virge. The Ovens & Murray players are of good quality - eg Wilson, Curran & Smith!
Have heard very good things about Amor, but what about the other couple of players you had - Hill & Stevens? Do they look likely types?

The old 3rd's arguement Virge.......Looks like Tige has managed to get a 3rd's side together this year which is great.......Dunno how many skate boards it cost though.:D:D:D:D:D.....Thats a joke Tige.

Looks like an impressive number of players pending approval Virge. The Ovens & Murray players are of good quality - eg Wilson, Curran & Smith!
Have heard very good things about Amor, but what about the other couple of players you had - Hill & Stevens? Do they look likely types?

I suspect both will be more than handy , both will be senior players.

Yeah Tige, could be very interesting to see how it pans out. Reckon Milawa may get a couple of frights along the way...;););)

they'll get a fright when they see some of there players match payments !! I hear they scored an on baller from Myrtleford, not sure who or what he is like ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back