Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SENIORS
Elimination final: (Ladder Pos 4 v. Ladder Pos 5)
» Milawa 1.0 6.6 10.11 11.13 (79) v » Moyhu 2.3 7.3 9.7 13.12 (90)

Goals
Moyhu Darren Petersen 3, Mark Higgs 2, Andrew Balfour 2, Scott Douglas 1, Nathan Gorman 1, Nicholas Hill 1, Rhett Allen 1, Lionel Schutt 1, Shane Wohlers 1
Milawa William Russell 3, Dale Mcphan 2, Troy Comensoli 1, Mark Hallinan 1, Brent Newton 1, Raymond Ussher 1, Jeff Whitehead 1, Rob Carlile 1
Best
Moyhu Peter Sullivan, Matthew Thewlis, Lionel Schutt, Mark Higgs, Leroy Dowling, Cameron Forrest
Milawa Brent Newton, Rob Carlile, Dale Mcphan, Michael Batey, Raymond Ussher, Jeff Whitehead

Very suprised by this result. Thought that Milawa would have won this comfortably.

Can't see Moyhu beating Whorouly, especially after their effort against them last week.

Great result Virge fill us in

Yes very pleasing result Slim , always good to beat the Demons ecspecially when your the under dog , i wish old ratpack was still in the thread because i would say "suck shit" after a few smart arse posts he wrote earlier in the season . That aside it was a great effort by the boys considering McNamara went down 5 minutes in best part for me was some of lesser lights perfomancers which helped spread the load for the usual contributors such as Sullivan , Gorman, Balf etc. Great effort all round what a waste of a season by the Demons.

Very suprised by this result. Thought that Milawa would have won this comfortably.

Can't see Moyhu beating Whorouly, especially after their effort against them last week.[/QUOTE]

Not if Whorouly are as flat as they were Sat, if so will be pretty even

Any news on coaches next season Whorouly on the look out, have herd Carl Norman linked to Glenrowan, Mick Newton to stay at Milawa, will Col stay at Greta, if Bright get done will Brockie stay at Bright??

Funny u bring that up 50m as i have heard 2 stories going around about the coaching possie at Milawa apparently the current coach has been re appointed by the current committee. Part 2 is that another consordium lets say, are banding together with the intention of taking over and searching for an alternative coach and are already quite active in seeking one. Col to remain top man at Greta ive heard .

Funny u bring that up 50m as i have heard 2 stories going around about the coaching possie at Milawa apparently the current coach has been re appointed by the current committee. Part 2 is that another consordium lets say, are banding together with the intention of taking over and searching for an alternative coach and are already quite active in seeking one. Col to remain top man at Greta ive heard .

Can't beat a good old fashioned $hit fight. There's always someone with bigger and better ideas who can solve all the problems

Good bloke and has his team at heart. Heard today that Benalla have reappointed all their football coaches for 09
Also heard Viner won Whorouly's B&F anyone know

Have heard same thing re: Blacks coaches, all reappointed for next year.

Also they had their vote count Sunday I think and unverified (the source I spoke to probably doesn't remember speaking to me as they were... let's say... 'under the weather'), anyway Senior B&F Damon Cox, Reserves B&F Matty Smith, Thirds B&F Dyl Pastuszka (reckon I've spelt that wrong!!!!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good bloke and has his team at heart. Heard today that Benalla have reappointed all their football coaches for 09
Also heard Viner won Whorouly's B&F anyone know

Havnt heard that Viner won the Best & Fairest but have heard that he may not be at the Lions next season along with a couple of team mates, the last couple of years the lions have been trying to get Roach from Barny ( lives around the corner) sounds like Barny might have got the boys. JB have you got any mail on this?

Havnt heard that Viner won the Best & Fairest but have heard that he may not be at the Lions next season along with a couple of team mates, the last couple of years the lions have been trying to get Roach from Barny ( lives around the corner) sounds like Barny might have got the boys. JB have you got any mail on this?

Which other team mates???

Vyner won B&F. Not sure who the Fab 4 are but Coach has been signed for another 3 years!

Id say its the fab 4 maybe Slim ? By the way whats happened to BK this week must be keeping a low profile leading into the GF or has he got the word from the club like the Milawa boys did earlier in the year?

Probably still trying to find his name among the massive list of stats on the changeroom wall, never seen so many names and stats...I'm sure they had a stat for buying beers for the coach as well... Bk seemed to feature in that one
:D:D:D

Vyner won B&F. Not sure who the Fab 4 are but Coach has been signed for another 3 years!

Three years ? Id have thought thats getting a bit carried away five years is a long time to keep getting the message across at this level , but all the best to him he is obvoiusly doing a good job. Sorry i should have said fab 3 - glanville, milis, vyner i cant think of the forth. :D

Id say its the fab 4 maybe Slim ? By the way whats happened to BK this week must be keeping a low profile leading into the GF or has he got the word from the club like the Milawa boys did earlier in the year?
I'm still lurking boys, just didn't think there was much for me to say. And nah, I haven't been given the word. Couldn't imagine Mick would care less what was said on here. He's too busy focusing on his stats!

Regarding Vyner, didn't he have a fallout with the club earlier on in the year? I heard he left which was why he didn't play against us first time around, but then he had a change of heart. Dunno, could be 100% BS

Good win BK. Bright extremely aggressive and physical early but it told later in the game when they ran out of legs... Brock's attempt to upset Sessions was fairly ordinary... Thought Frankie Eames was great all day, Woodsy ?I think it was was in it too. What was the injury outcome with sharp and allan.
Thought Sgambolli and Dean -Johns were fairly good for Bright and Matt Kelly is worth every cent Bright are paying... What was with Picko, didn't seem to be able to get into it...... And as for those stats, I spent the 1st qtr next to the bench, holmesy and the boys were very busy... Gooch Miller and scotty Oliver showed their class. Dogged game for 3 qtrs will be a good rematch in 2 weeks time on the big ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back