Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so why do think iam joe,i know him well and years ago there was talk of him offering moorey a boat and thats why i brought it up,you got it wrong lol...
and they call you??besides bf virge......do you work at capps ????

so why do think iam joe,i know him well and years ago there was talk of him offering moorey a boat and thats why i brought it up,you got it wrong lol...
and they call you??besides bf virge......do you work at capps ????

Ha far from it Joey but i dont mind if you call me sherro im sure he wouldnt mind. Talking about boats i see Des in the paper today how do ya reckon he will go and will he be tempted to put the boots on ?

ok what about the other little fellar that works there,any way i dont think they have picked up anyone but for the gabe and his brother,simon patterson good skills,and a guy by the name of matt smith from benalla as assitant coach,he will tell you how good he is,lasted 3 games with glenrowan,went from a few bucks to nothing so he left,laverty back,dont know about that move.the departure of gardner is a big loss and i dont think the ruckman from melbourne will travel again.as for des playing i dont think but iam not him so time will tell.

ok what about the other little fellar that works there,any way i dont think they have picked up anyone but for the gabe and his brother,simon patterson good skills,and a guy by the name of matt smith from benalla as assitant coach,he will tell you how good he is,lasted 3 games with glenrowan,went from a few bucks to nothing so he left,laverty back,dont know about that move.the departure of gardner is a big loss and i dont think the ruckman from melbourne will travel again.as for des playing i dont think but iam not him so time will tell.

I know who u are virge :thumbsu: but it's funny to listen to who big joe comes up with :p i'm sure the capp boys would be very amused (not sure if sherro and the other little fella would know how to use computers, ha).. keep him guessing big fella...anyway enough of the guess who game. As mush as a great player Des was, i think it would be against his youth policy he has been promoting, and i really think dessie has past his playing days with his hammy and groin injuries he has had..

whats so hard to follow?he came over last year told the coaching commity how good he was and asked for cash to play.you know the saying trains like tarzan but plays like jane that was it in a nut shell,after 3 games he was told that theres no more cash and that was the last they saw of him...

whats so hard to follow?he came over last year told the coaching commity how good he was and asked for cash to play.you know the saying trains like tarzan but plays like jane that was it in a nut shell,after 3 games he was told that theres no more cash and that was the last they saw of him...

OK, Did he go back to Benalla after that or where did he play ??

popes,you never know who you got till you run out on the ground,but evans is rite to go and his mate hyland..what do you think about newton rumour???shit virg is quiet???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

popes,you never know who you got till you run out on the ground,but evans is rite to go and his mate hyland..what do you think about newton rumour???shit virg is quiet???

The rumour would not surprize me at all, like i said back in november look to Simms to coach Milawa, you can call it work commitments all you want i recon theyve been trying to move Mick on since August last year.

The rumour would not surprize me at all, like i said back in november look to Simms to coach Milawa, you can call it work commitments all you want i recon theyve been trying to move Mick on since August last year.
That rumor about Mick has been floating around before Sims was signed. Strong sources have stated that it's true while other strong sources are saying that it's complete BS (maybe cos they are trying to hide it). Whatever the case I'm not gonna believe any of the stories going around until it has been confirmed by the club. Most of the players I've spoken to rate Mick highly as a coach and don't have any issues with him so I couldn't see him stepping aside unless the rumors about his commitments driving busses to QLD or wherever are true.

its always funny reading things written by morons like tiger 09.first off you drag matt smith up to glenrowan with u and then when he leaves[ probably because you emptied the accounts] you stab him in the back. secondly if you name everyone in wang you might eventually get one right.and finally learn how to spell.:D

for starters big shot matt smith found his own way there no one new any thing of the man,second when he was asked about his performace on the ground he left on his own accord with out saying a thing to anyone,and he was a contracted player ,thats the problem these days you got to treat these guys like kids or they leave,they carnt handle the truth..and as far as naming everyone in wang i thought thats what this site was about leting people know whats happening within the ovens and king...
and as far as getting one,,one what??becuase iam not hard to find...if you would like to show me.

its always funny reading things written by morons like tiger 09.first off you drag matt smith up to glenrowan with u and then when he leaves[ probably because you emptied the accounts] you stab him in the back. secondly if you name everyone in wang you might eventually get one right.and finally learn how to spell.:D

Your Green snd yellow are shining through Showy.........A+ for club loyalty:thumbsu:

Dont worry mate im still on stand by, just enjoying a few newbies having their say keep on going its getting interesting its about time someone new sparked things up a bit on this site. Keep up the good work!:thumbsu:

was talking to a recuriting person at wang maggies and he told me that they had singed matt kelly big blow for bright good news for the rest of the league.

was talking to welsh at his work yesdy and he told me he was gunna go back to Moyhu..and didn't even know where Tatong was. But i'll believe it at the end of the footy year and he has played the whole year at Moyhu to where'll he play...cause who knows what he'll do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back