Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any news yet on Sesho, Biduvar Koksarka? Hasn't been seen and training with Wang yet after they had talks with him. Would be guessing he'll stay out and Tarrawingee.
I think he is still undecided mate. I don't think he wants to rush into a decision but having said that I don't think he wants to lead either club on. I'd imagine his decision would be made before Christmas or not long after.

I think he is still undecided mate. I don't think he wants to rush into a decision but having said that I don't think he wants to lead either club on. I'd imagine his decision would be made before Christmas or not long after.

BK, I hear Jamie Bell has jumped on the wagon, wouldn't have thought you guys needed another ruckman..

Full on the Fence heard from a very good source over Yarra/Wilby way there was some good money involved with Jamie Bell going to Tarra?

Full on the Fence heard from a very good source over Yarra/Wilby way there was some good money involved with Jamie Bell going to Tarra?
I can confirm that Belly will be in the blue, red and white next year. Dunno what Mick's plans are for him yet. I'd assume that Jake Lowe would spend more time down back now and Belly would be rotating in the ruck.

Define 'good money' bads - I would highly doubt that he would be on much. Tarra don't pay players very highly which is good because it becomes obvious who the potential recruits are that are just chasing the coin.

In other news, Sesho has confirmed he will stay a dog next year.

I can confirm that Belly will be in the blue, red and white next year. Dunno what Mick's plans are for him yet. I'd assume that Jake Lowe would spend more time down back now and Belly would be rotating in the ruck.

Define 'good money' bads - I would highly doubt that he would be on much. Tarra don't pay players very highly which is good because it becomes obvious who the potential recruits are that are just chasing the coin.

Back to back talk started yet BK..... Anyone want to quote odds on tarra for 09

Back to back talk started yet BK..... Anyone want to quote odds on tarra for 09
Ha, nah not yet slim. Don't think we'll be talking about it unless we manage to make the Grand Final again and are up by a fair margin with a minute to go in the last. Everyone knows a year is a long time in football and anything can happen between now and then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha, nah not yet slim. Don't think we'll be talking about it unless we manage to make the Grand Final again and are up by a fair margin with a minute to go in the last. Everyone knows a year is a long time in football and anything can happen between now and then.

Has Ace retired BK

Sugar coat it all you like BK but i know Belly very well and he is costing you a fair wack.

Sugar coat it all you like BK but i know Belly very well and he is costing you a fair wack.
Define 'fair wack' JB. Post the supposed figure then we'll have this conversation. Our current highest paid player gets f*ck all compared to players at other clubs. No disrespect to Belly, but I wouldn't even class him in the same league as our current top players so I'd be amazed if he is getting a figure close to what they are.

Define 'fair wack' JB. Post the supposed figure then we'll have this conversation. Our current highest paid player gets f*ck all compared to players at other clubs. No disrespect to Belly, but I wouldn't even class him in the same league as our current top players so I'd be amazed if he is getting a figure close to what they are.

Speaking of fair wacks BK, Milawa must be throwing the cheque book around again this season, worked well last year :thumbsdown:, Sims was ment to be on $700 last year at Nth Albury and Knowing Sims he wouldn't take a pay cut to drop down a few standards you wouldn't think..and Scotty Gardner was also on good money up the Valley, and courted by a few other O&K clubs...

You gotta wonder about KV, losing Gardener and Kelly. sure the O'briens are coming back but that leaves them about square. Do we know if Evo is heading back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back