Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard little whisper on that as well Tiger but not sure if true or not!
Have heard King Valley is really struggling to get a 2nds side up this year as well. Anyone heard that? How are other teams looking numbers wise for 2nds? Tiger @ Glenrowan & Virge @ Moyhu - how are you guys looking? I know you both struggled for numbers last year, how about at this stage?

This happens every year at KV but to their credit they soon find them. I think most other clubs are ok for no's.... Maybe we could get lucky and Tarra wont be able to field a snr side....Trouble is their 2's would be still strong enough to win in the snrs.:D:D:D

This happens every year at KV but to their credit they soon find them. I think most other clubs are ok for no's.... Maybe we could get lucky and Tarra wont be able to field a snr side....Trouble is their 2's would be still strong enough to win in the snrs.:D:D:D[/quote]

They probably thought that GF day last year as well Slim but we all no what happened ! I think the Hoppers will be ok for twos this year, no's been good so far if everyone turns up at once we should be fine plus you always seem to pick up a few more once the season starts . I heard about a week ago they had 30 odd for a praccy match this Friday so hopefully they might have gathered even more by now.

This happens every year at KV but to their credit they soon find them. I think most other clubs are ok for no's.... Maybe we could get lucky and Tarra wont be able to field a snr side....Trouble is their 2's would be still strong enough to win in the snrs.:D:D:D[/quote]

They probably thought that GF day last year as well Slim but we all no what happened ! I think the Hoppers will be ok for twos this year, no's been good so far if everyone turns up at once we should be fine plus you always seem to pick up a few more once the season starts . I heard about a week ago they had 30 odd for a praccy match this Friday so hopefully they might have gathered even more by now.
hows the ground out there virge??

They probably thought that GF day last year as well Slim but we all no what happened ! I think the Hoppers will be ok for twos this year, no's been good so far if everyone turns up at once we should be fine plus you always seem to pick up a few more once the season starts . I heard about a week ago they had 30 odd for a praccy match this Friday so hopefully they might have gathered even more by now.[/quote]

Good to hear Virge. I know a few blokes in the twos that played last year and i know they had a long year! 30 is a good number for praccy game.
That's right Slim, you can have the best side all year but you still have to perform on the most important day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did they play oo.[/quot

KV must have played an intra club game to get a win. Hope Des doesn't think that counts for a win under his incentive based contract.

Hope they celebrated the win as won't be having many more this yr

Do you how KV and G/bats no's were 50m. Heard last nite that KV is still in trouble for no's.

g-bat had about 50 players i would reckon an k-v had about 40 odd they were missing a few 1s players but were looking real good have picked up a few more than they leading on to have....

whats everyone think the ladder will look like this year my stab is

TARRA
BRIGHT
WHOUROULY
MILAWA
BENALLA
MOYHU
GLENROWAN
GRETA
NORTH WANG
KING VALLEY

whats everyone think the ladder will look like this year my stab is

TARRA
BRIGHT
WHOUROULY
MILAWA
BENALLA
MOYHU
GLENROWAN
GRETA
NORTH WANG
KING VALLEY

Tarra
Bright
Moyhu
Milawa
Whourouly
Glenrowan
King Valley
Benalla
Greta
North Wang

Have no idea about the bottom 5. Could be upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back