Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bet your a bit quiet now slim18 your identity has been revealed round the traps ay

If you have something intelligent to add to the conversation please do so. Otherwise I'll be at the pub after our night game if you would like to come to Wang and meet me. If you're allowed out.

Hey Virge being a moyhu boy, or anyone else who might know but whats happened to Vanderheydan who plyed at Moyhu? I know he was injured pretty badly in a grand final couple of years ago and might be still related but he was a darn good footballer. Whats happened to him? Shouldve been playing O&M really but havent heard anymore of him

Tarra
Bright
Moyhu
Milawa
Whourouly
Glenrowan
King Valley
Benalla
Greta
North Wang

Have no idea about the bottom 5. Could be upside down.

I agree with u about bottom 5 could be upside down as well jimbob, but maybe I would swap King Valley & Greta - but i also reckon 2 through to 5 could be anyway as well. Tarra will finish top but next 4 spots could be anyway round!

Bet your a bit quiet now slim18 your identity has been revealed round the traps ay

Well someone who would call themselves Nilsson (as going by the stories at Blacks) would know that you only talk crap and the bigger the better. Can't believe a word you would say and you're probably one of the scrubbers in the ressies at Blacks who are more interested in drinking and being a tool than providing anything productive!

Hey Virge being a moyhu boy, or anyone else who might know but whats happened to Vanderheydan who plyed at Moyhu? I know he was injured pretty badly in a grand final couple of years ago and might be still related but he was a darn good footballer. Whats happened to him? Shouldve been playing O&M really but havent heard anymore of him

I'm pretty sure Scotty Vanderheyden needs another shoulder reco, he had one a couple of years ago but he reinjured it, he may play a few games in the twos this year if they are short but I think he is having an operation mid season.

Well someone who would call themselves Nilsson (as going by the stories at Blacks) would know that you only talk crap and the bigger the better. Can't believe a word you would say and you're probably one of the scrubbers in the ressies at Blacks who are more interested in drinking and being a tool than providing anything productive!

:thumbsu:Man after my own heart NAL..:p:p:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He played last year didn't he Virge?

Yes Slim he did play a couple of games early but the shoulder just kept popping out so he unfortunatly had to give it away. Its a shame he is a freak when hes up and about and probably the most couragous player youd see. His courage cost him alot of footy.

Yes Slim he did play a couple of games early but the shoulder just kept popping out so he unfortunatly had to give it away. Its a shame he is a freak when hes up and about and probably the most couragous player youd see. His courage cost him alot of footy.

Usually the way with his type of player. I reckon every club has one.

Does anyone know how the benalla vs moyhu game went?

plenty of numbers, each player got aleast half a game, pretty even contest - not sure who won no scoring, wouldnt say there was a great difference. Sully was on fire again, panthers had a few new faces, and did well in their first official preseason game.

plenty of numbers, each player got aleast half a game, pretty even contest - not sure who won no scoring, wouldnt say there was a great difference. Sully was on fire again, panthers had a few new faces, and did well in their first official preseason game.

Heard from an All Blacks player that Moyhu would have won by 6 - 8 goals..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back