Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of the panther boys are on the move up north & melb for work reasons. Good luck to Dylan Brennan who looks like playing with Jock. Hope he gets a kick in the twos.

Heard Glenrowan are in a bit of strife with numbers... which is a problem for a few clubs around the area.

A few of the panther boys are on the move up north & melb for work reasons. Good luck to Dylan Brennan who looks like playing with Jock. Hope he gets a kick in the twos.

Heard Glenrowan are in a bit of strife with numbers... which is a problem for a few clubs around the area.

Nth Wang also seem to have a big list of departures.Acouple of key players too.

Will have to have a look at Nth Wang tonite against Tatong. It would be a sad state if they dont get up against the magpies.

Tatong had 16 on the bench 18 on the field. G. Vallender and M. Cox played, M. Defazio former saints player lined up at CHB. Plenty of new faces. Reckon they're given a free feed after each training session! Brendan Anderson said he's playing for them to!

Tatong had 16 on the bench 18 on the field. G. Vallender and M. Cox played, M. Defazio former saints player lined up at CHB. Plenty of new faces. Reckon they're given a free feed after each training session! Brendan Anderson said he's playing for them to!

Do the words FRONT RUNNERS ring any bells.

Speaking to a bloke from the club on Monday and he reckons the seniors are in a bit of strife. apparently 16 senior blokes have left and the best 3-4 thirds look like being thrown straight into the seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a bloke from the club on Monday and he reckons the seniors are in a bit of strife. apparently 16 senior blokes have left and the best 3-4 thirds look like being thrown straight into the seniors.

Has Leigh Miller gone back to Mulwala? I heard Jamie Bell and Tyler Harries are having a crack in O&M?

If so those three losses will really hurt. I thought Gooch Miller would have been able to keep most guys at the club. Is there an issue there?

Have they recruited anyone of note?

Has Leigh Miller gone back to Mulwala? I heard Jamie Bell and Tyler Harries are having a crack in O&M?

If so those three losses will really hurt. I thought Gooch Miller would have been able to keep most guys at the club. Is there an issue there?

Transfers list is a lot more out than in

Sounds like north wang will be down the bottom contesting for the wooden spoon with glenrowan and all blacks does this sound about right

Anyone care to predict a ladder at the end of the home and away season?

Has anyone heard anything about Greta?

I'll have a crack...

Whorouly
Tarra
Moyhu
Bright
Greta
Nth Wang
Glenrowan

A few changes this year. Moyhu on the way out. Tarra up there and the lions to take it out. so close for so long this is there year

Glenrowan & Nth Wang probably the 2 teams struggling the most for numbers and resulting in poor results on the field. I believe Benalla will have a better year, earn some respect, maybe just missing finals.
Greta will be around the mark, with Bright flexing the muscles againts the likes of Moyhu, greta etc. Miliwa & King Valley in my opinion are just outside finals again. Lost a few, gained a few.

Look forward to hearing your say

HERE IS MY LADDER

WHOROULY
BRIGHT
MOYHU
TARRA
GRETA

MILIWA
KING VALLY
ALL BLACKS
NTH WANG
GLENROWAN

Whorouly should just be too good with yhe players they have picked up,although they have fell over when it counts before.Bright will be nearly unbeatable at home and that makes them big improvers with what they have also picked up.Moyhu will be around the mark and then the rest will drop away slowly i think.

The border mails footy supp. out today Has whorouly as premiers and Bright as runners up. Moyhu in 3rd and Glenrowan last.
The Blacks seem to have lost some of their key players, have they been replaced.

The border mails footy supp. out today Has whorouly as premiers and Bright as runners up. Moyhu in 3rd and Glenrowan last.
The Blacks seem to have lost some of their key players, have they been replaced.

Thats what i have been trying to find out i did hear they are struggling to get numbers.They seem to have lost a few players,Who will be their better players this year

The blokes that have left blacks weren’t there when things got tough last year. Very focused group there at the moment and if injuries to key players are avoided, improvement will defiantly be seen. Whorouly premiers by the length of the strait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back