Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As John Denver stated Johnston is from Ganmain and Corcoran is former junior at Raiders who played with the Murray Kangaroos and Williamstown before returning to Raiders.

Heard that kurt gowers snatched it today? big dummy spit in the rooms after the game, sick of not gettin much of a go under way!! Back page monday?

he coached yarra for more than one year, brainiac
Sorry Tigerrr_Uppercut, I thought you might be smart enough to read between the lines. Obviously I was wrong!
So I will try and make it as clear as I can for you. Ok BRAINIAC?
Now, I did not once say that he only coached Yarrawonga for one year. He actually coached for four years and in the first two years he had ok sides but did not make the finals. During the third year the first half of that year was s**t and they ended the year ok, but did not make finals.
Then the fourth year rolled around and we all know about their recruiting spree! As we know, they recruited a team full of guns (as I quoted before), and we all know the end result in 2007.
If you've heard Bob Craig speak more than once and if you have spoken to any players who played at Yarrawonga under Bob Craig (and not just the ones who missed out), you would be like a lot of others in the O & M, who would like to see if he can actually coach a "middle of the ladder team." Hopefully this is clear for you now, BRAINIAC!

Sorry Tigerrr_Uppercut, I thought you might be smart enough to read between the lines. Obviously I was wrong!​

So I will try and make it as clear as I can for you. Ok BRAINIAC?​

Now, I did not once say that he only coached Yarrawonga for one year. He actually coached for four years and in the first two years he had ok sides but did not make the finals. During the third year the first half of that year was s**t and they ended the year ok, but did not make finals.​

Then the fourth year rolled around and we all know about their recruiting spree! As we know, they recruited a team full of guns (as I quoted before), and we all know the end result in 2007.​

If you've heard Bob Craig speak more than once and if you have spoken to any players who played at Yarrawonga under Bob Craig (and not just the ones who missed out), you would be like a lot of others in the O & M, who would like to see if he can actually coach a "middle of the ladder team." Hopefully this is clear for you now, BRAINIAC!​
hey lady, better stay off the computer when it that time of the month, perhaps...

I think the Twitt rumours are just that, rumours.
Why would he walk away from a club where he has got one year to run on his contract?
Wodonga is like a lot of clubs only couple of guns away from being a serious challenger provided they can keep the guns they got at the moment (I speak of Shir, Bradshaw and Twitty when he is fully fit).
David Antonowicz is coming good as is Brett Doswell who was shaping up as one of the most over-rated pick-ups this year.
Josh Walker plays his best footy on a half-back flank and nowhere else and I think Wodonga have finally conceded this after trying to make him into a midfielder where he gets lost in traffic and doesn't have an impact.
The Jackson brothers are okay, but have come to the OM 4 years too late.

I think the Twitt rumours are just that, rumours.
Why would he walk away from a club where he has got one year to run on his contract?
Wodonga is like a lot of clubs only couple of guns away from being a serious challenger provided they can keep the guns they got at the moment (I speak of Shir, Bradshaw and Twitty when he is fully fit).
David Antonowicz is coming good as is Brett Doswell who was shaping up as one of the most over-rated pick-ups this year.
Josh Walker plays his best footy on a half-back flank and nowhere else and I think Wodonga have finally conceded this after trying to make him into a midfielder where he gets lost in traffic and doesn't have an impact.
The Jackson brothers are okay, but have come to the OM 4 years too late.
I can tell you now CB. Twitt will be gone in 2008. Trust me!

I heard from a Wodonga supporter that Twitty has told them he is gone in 2008. Apparently heading to West Adelaide to join Hollands & McCormack.
Any possible replacements at Martin Park?

Bob Craig a certainty. Was guaranteed the 2008 job, when he stood down as Yarra's coach. Wodonga's favourite son will lead the Bulldogs in 2008:cool:

Heard that kurt gowers snatched it today? big dummy spit in the rooms after the game, sick of not gettin much of a go under way!! Back page monday?

Might be in Tuesday's but I doubt it. I think you should look for a better info source than your current one as he is feeding you crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does any1 agree with me that jon mcCormack should be playing afl or a higher level that o&m!!!!

because i cerntainly do!!!

Haven't we been through this a few pages back. Yes, he's a very good player. I guess you think robbie walker was a handy footballer in his day as well. If you think hoppa should be playing at a higher level, ring him and tell him, rather than repeating yourself on here.

can any one tell me that jon mcCormack should not be playing afl!!!! he absolutely desroying o&m!!! hes way to good for the league!!!

Yeah i agree with that, i rate him the highest standard in this league, but thats just my opinion and there are some very good footballers in this league, Some wouldnt be far of his standard.

Haven't we been through this a few pages back. Yes, he's a very good player. I guess you think robbie walker was a handy footballer in his day as well. If you think hoppa should be playing at a higher level, ring him and tell him, rather than repeating yourself on here.

yes this conversation was definitely had a few pages back and it just went round in circles,
but 4 one man who gets tagged to get 50+ possys 3 weeks in a row is amazing.

McCormick does get a bucket load of the footy and will win the Morris by a record margin however I do believe that the maggies stats man counts in 2's!!

mcCormack is the best player in the o&m at the moment no one can match him!!! hes ripped apart the o&m this year!!

Robbie walker in the top 5 player to have ever played o&m footy!!! will never be forgot!!!

Robbie walker in the top 5 player to have ever played o&m footy!!! will never be forgot!!![/quote]

Robbie, may have won Morris Medals, but my last memories of him in his last game, was of an old man too slow and king hitting a young Albury player. Lost all respect for him that day.

SO Jon McCormick is a far better footballer than Walker ever was, he should have won a medal a few years ago before he did his knee. He thoroughly deserves to win this year, because he has been the best player this year.

mcCormack is the best player in the o&m at the moment no one can match him!!! hes ripped apart the o&m this year!!

Robbie walker in the top 5 player to have ever played o&m footy!!! will never be forgot!!!

Who else would be in your top 5 of all time footy.made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back