Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Mooroopna but I haven't seen his name in the best for them for God knows how long or in the goal kickers. If hes still there, hes playing un-noticed! Was such a talent at Rovers, but it seems to have gone all downhill from there. Shame!

Thanks for that Darc and yeah your right it is a shame.

Was at Mooroopna but I haven't seen his name in the best for them for God knows how long or in the goal kickers. If hes still there, hes playing un-noticed! Was such a talent at Rovers, but it seems to have gone all downhill from there. Shame!

Still at Mooroopna but has a broken wrist.

what has happened to yarrawonga they seem to be struggling for form at the moment. could it be that there is too many ego's on the one side and that they are more interested in fashion than footy?

Dees Top 10 after 15 rounds

1.Jon McCormick Wangaratta 64
2.Kade Stevens Lavington 61
3.Mark Doolan Wodonga Raiders 57
4.Andrew Carey Myrtleford 50
5.Nic Raines Corowa Rutherglen 46
5.Jake Ryan Corowa Rutherglen 46
7.Lee Schmidt Corowa Rutherglen 45
8.Brandon Ryan North Albury 43
9.Darryn McKimmie Lavington 42
9.Daine Porter Wangaratta 42

Winmar, this is not true.

A recent example is Karl Norman, who was drafted straight from a Wangaratta Rovers grand final side to Carlton.

Schmidt is good enough and IF he wanted to have a crack at the big time, I'm sure he would be successful.

IF being the key word there, he's a country boy through and through so I don't think he can be bothered with it all.

Shows how much you know and why you shouldn't be writing on these forums as you are another nuffy!
Norman was drafted from the northan bullants he may have even come off a rookie list, whichever way he came from the bullants in the VFL.;)

Shows how much you know and why you shouldn't be writing on these forums as you are another nuffy!
Norman was drafted from the northan bullants he may have even come off a rookie list, whichever way he came from the bullants in the VFL.;)

I reckon you're the nuffy Winmar07!! Norman was drafted from Rovers in 2002, pick 79. He probably played with the Bullants because they are the Carlton seconds. So perhaps you should take your own advice & not write on this, or any, forum, you NUFFY!!!!!

I reckon you're the nuffy Winmar07!! Norman was drafted from Rovers in 2002, pick 79. He probably played with the Bullants because they are the Carlton seconds. So perhaps you should take your own advice & not write on this, or any, forum, you NUFFY!!!!!
bit cranky today are we KM? it wouldnt be because your hung over by any chance?

Deary, deary me ... What an embarrassing comment!

Doesn't say much for your intelligence, Mr Winmar, when the Kokoda Midget (with 20 beers, 13 pulse cans and 2 hours sleep under his belt) can pull you up on something like that!

Hahahaha your little remaining credibility went out the window with that comment champ. Karl Norman was drafted straight from the Wangaratta Rovers side to Carlton. His association with the Northern Bullants was when he has playing twos for Carlton after being drafted, with the Bullants being Carlton's VFL affiliate. And don't try and rebut with your crap because I'm a Rovers supporter and player and I am 100% on this one as are the others who have said the same thing. How embarrasing for you to say what you did hahaha!

Hahaha sucked in Winmar! U got shot down, massively. Whatever little credabilty you had left is now long gone. I look forward to never hearing from you on a forum ever again

look after yourself pal ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good were the Hawks on Sat'dy Darc?
Or was it a case of Raiders putting the cue in the rack for the season?

Great job by Rovers to bounce back from the flogging the week before - retains some of that % lost with the big win.
Peter Cristoforo booting 10 was a ripper performance - this bloke just continues to perform for the Rovers - a great pick up from Melbourne,not enough credit,goes under the rador and is the most important player in that side without a doubt.
Wodonga Raiders must hate the site of this bloke - if my memory serves me correctly he smashed a club record last year when he kicked 9 in 3 quarters before John McNamara took him off at 3/4 time as a precaution with a hamy or groin not sure of what injury it was at the time.
Now again this year he beats his own record with 10.
He has 50 odd with 3 to go - he will end up with more than his 60 he kicked last year for the club.
Can the Rovers make finals?
and how far could they go?

How good were the Hawks on Sat'dy Darc?
Or was it a case of Raiders putting the cue in the rack for the season?

Unfortunately I wasn't at the game as I'm still down the city at school atm. Word that reached me though was that the Raiders were ravaged by injury going into the game. However I dunno how true this is, as the usual stars for Raiders in Doolan, the Kahlefeldts, Fife, Mardling etc were amongst the best. I notice that Peter Cook lined up in the 2's for Raiders, interesting in that he is the Raider's leading goalscorer this season...... But to win by 100+ points is a sign of a good performance, despite the oppositions predicament. Cristoforo goes from strength to strength every week and Jesse Silver has been fantastic as well, giving the Hawks a very potent forward line. Still a good ten points percentage or so behind 4th placed Wodonga though which could pose a problem in the race for 4th and 5th spots at seasons end.

Hahaha sucked in Winmar! U got shot down, massively. Whatever little credabilty you had left is now long gone. I look forward to never hearing from you on a forum ever again

look after yourself pal ;)

I think Norman may have played one or two with the bushies before deciding not to persue his career with them and then went to play with Glenrowan. Rovers recruited him from Glenrowan and then he went to Carlton in the draft.

Best on ground, i could pretty much garantee that both of those players that you have named and called them 'duds' we be alot better player then you. I seen ryan Mckenzie play a couple of times the year he won the morris medal and the times i seen him he absolutley dominated. So unless your thinking of other people i dont know what your talking about.

I'm with you tigerspirit, Ryan Mackenzie had a fantastic year he won the medal and plays a style of footy that gets the umpires attention. he deserved the medal the year he won because both times they played us he was best on ground.

He now plays well in the wafl which shows that he is a gun because its strong footy and he would star if he was playing o and m now.

I'm with you tigerspirit, Ryan Mackenzie had a fantastic year he won the medal and plays a style of footy that gets the umpires attention. he deserved the medal the year he won because both times they played us he was best on ground.

He now plays well in the wafl which shows that he is a gun because its strong footy and he would star if he was playing o and m now.

Plays twos in the WAFL! So yeah he aint that good!

Dees Top 10 after 15 rounds

1.Jon McCormick Wangaratta 64
2.Kade Stevens Lavington 61
3.Mark Doolan Wodonga Raiders 57
4.Andrew Carey Myrtleford 50
5.Nic Raines Corowa Rutherglen 46
5.Jake Ryan Corowa Rutherglen 46
7.Lee Schmidt Corowa Rutherglen 45
8.Brandon Ryan North Albury 43
9.Darryn McKimmie Lavington 42
9.Daine Porter Wangaratta 42

Imagine if the lethal combo of Ryan and Raines had not have missed games through injury they would probably steal the Morris Medal from each other! Although the roos probably haven't won enough games.:thumbsu:

Imagine if the lethal combo of Ryan and Raines had not have missed games through injury they would probably steal the Morris Medal from each other! Although the roos probably haven't won enough games.:thumbsu:

Your credibility is shot pal so no one will take anything you say seriously so why bother. Your O&M knowledge is very primitive from what you have shown so far. Still thats what arrogance gets you......

U R A W A N K A!!! get off here before someone finds out who you are, Id hate to see a fatality from a gossip thread.

Ryan Mackenzie was 3rd in East perths B & F last year in the SENIORS!! Then to follow it up, Yes he has played 2's this year but if you had done your research right, you would know he played every game in the seniors until he injured his shoulder, which he has popped out more than once on his return, Now back playing with pain the only thing to keep it together before he has a shoulder Reco is the good old 2 inch trainers tape.. Pretty couragous if you ask me..... And i'm not quite sure right now but he did come back and play seniors the way it was!!!

Not bad hey W A N K A !!!

Please go walk-a-bout like your alias namesake did to Rutherglen and Wod Saints:D:thumbsdown::D:thumbsdown:

U R A W A N K A!!! get off here before someone finds out who you are, Id hate to see a fatality from a gossip thread.

Ryan Mackenzie was 3rd in East perths B & F last year in the SENIORS!! Then to follow it up, Yes he has played 2's this year but if you had done your research right, you would know he played every game in the seniors until he injured his shoulder, which he has popped out more than once on his return, Now back playing with pain the only thing to keep it together before he has a shoulder Reco is the good old 2 inch trainers tape.. Pretty couragous if you ask me..... And i'm not quite sure right now but he did come back and play seniors the way it was!!!

Not bad hey W A N K A !!!

Please go walk-a-bout like your alias namesake did to Rutherglen and Wod Saints:D:thumbsdown::D:thumbsdown:

Winmar_07 is Cade Mills, just so everyone knows

Winmar_07 is Cade Mills, just so everyone knows

I don't know where you get your information from Tiger but i doubt very much that winmar would be millsy. I can't see that he'd be on a public forum rubbishing a mate like Macca - not to metion they're premiership teammates. I don't think Dos would be very happy being linked to a twat like this winmar.

Winmar, you are a goose.
A WAFL reserves side like East Perth would play O and M finals no doubt about it, so to say you are no good by playing WAFL reserves is laughable.
I could name close to 20 quality O and M players who have spent a heap of time in the WAFL reserves, so here is a handful to absolutely shoot your credibility down further.
And McKenzie is a good player, its not his fault the umpires voted for him, so get off his back.

Dustin Burns (West Perth) - O and M Morris Medalist - Wod Raiders.
Richard Ambrose (Subiaco) - Corowa-Rutherglen gun.
Brent Rhynehart (West Perth) - Former Albury, O and M rep.
Brad Murray (West Perth) - O and M Morris Medalist - Myrtleford.
Jake Ryan (Subiaco) - Corowa-Rutherglen B & F in waiting.

Many would argue WAFL twos is close to as good a standard as the O and M, thats a fact.

Now, shoe fly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back