Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am led to believe it is adam houlihan and that would mean they are likely to chase his brother josh too i suppose

henneman may be out of the running for the above reason i'm not sure but dont worry if all other candidates fall over tom dickson would be a worthy recipient of the job for reasons stated in previous posts and he also added to his resume today by coaching his university side to their first title in his coaching debut. great young coaching prospect for any club

New to this but know Tom Dickson personally a top candidate following his excellent recent premiership! Congratulations Tom. There are many that would happily endorse his appointment me being one of those

Can anyone give me the latest odds on raiders winning the flag. Thinking they might be a little bit of value and i've got a bit of a suspicion they will be charging home and just scrape in the finals. big chance of knocking some big names off come september.

Can anyone give me the latest odds on raiders winning the flag. Thinking they might be a little bit of value and i've got a bit of a suspicion they will be charging home and just scrape in the finals. big chance of knocking some big names off come september.

Aaron, i think the many hits that you have taken to your head after continuosly putting your body on the line may well have finally taken its toll!!! :rolleyes:

My club B&F winners are:
Wodonga, Matt Shir
Yarrawonga, Xavier Leslie
Wang Rovers, Andrew Hill
Wangaratta, Brendan Van Schaik
Lavington, Brendan Page
Albury, Josh Hillary
North Albury, Kane Godde
Wodonga Raiders, Jack Price
Corowa, Brad Campbell
Myrtleford, Andrew Carey

Morris Medal, Richard Bence

anyone disagree??

My club B&F winners are:
Wodonga, Matt Shir
Wang Rovers, Andrew Hill
Lavington, Brendan Page
Albury, Josh Hillary
North Albury, Kane Godde
Corowa, Brad Campbell
Myrtleford, Andrew Carey

anyone disagree??

You start off pretty reasonably with your predictions Petro, dont know what happened from Wang's prediction down to Corowa's prediction. If i were a betting man the odd's you could possibly get on van schaik, page, hillary, goode, price and campbell winning their clubs b&f would be staggering. Many would probably agree that wang maggies, lavi's, wodonga's and myrtelford's b&f is all but sewn up, i speak of Mccormick, Stevens, Shir & Carey. However the other six clubs top award seems to be pretty wide open still.

My club B&F winners are:
Wodonga, Matt Shir
Wang Rovers, Andrew Hill
Lavington, Brendan Page
Albury, Josh Hillary
North Albury, Kane Godde
Corowa, Brad Campbell
Myrtleford, Andrew Carey

anyone disagree??

Hey Petro I think you are (no I know) you are the Patron of the Richard Bence fan club!!!

Huge news from Yarra, I hear the cracks are showing and the coach has sent the saviour from last year from the box on game day. The man responsible for last years success, has been down graded his season and the effects are showing. YARRA are GOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jason WIld is close to retiring, and all the infighting could make the decision a lot easier.

Corowa have been searching far and wide for a new coach including Wild, Almond, Jon McCormick and Jon HEnry.

Should make the Derby tomorrow interesting. Might make the trip to have a look, or just wait for the flag to land on the doorstop.

Huge news from Yarra, I hear the cracks are showing and the coach has sent the saviour from last year from the box on game day. The man responsible for last years success, has been down graded his season and the effects are showing. YARRA are GOOOONNNNNEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jason WIld is close to retiring, and all the infighting could make the decision a lot easier.

Corowa have been searching far and wide for a new coach including Wild, Almond, Jon McCormick and Jon HEnry.

Should make the Derby tomorrow interesting. Might make the trip to have a look, or just wait for the flag to land on the doorstop.

What about Tom Dickson, I have heard that he has been approached by another high profile O&M club about their coaching position. It seems that there is also potential for him to return to TDFL to pursue his coaching career as slender opportunities in Melbourne have seemingly dried up due to a indiscretion at an interested clubs recent function. Does anybody know anything else because he doesn't seem to be doing himself any favours!

Tossol by a mile

Oh Tiger, after the doom and gloom regarding the Pigeons and their 'gone' status that you seem to know all about, I couldn't bring myself to check the score. I hope the Roo's at Corowa didn't inflict too much pain on the boys as they are undoubtedly commiserating a season lost.

if the pigeons are gooooorn then the roos are heading for the hume league with everyone else i do not know where you get all your mail from but you are way off the mark this talk of trouble in the pigeon camp comes up all the time and it aint over till the fat lady sings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if the pigeons are gooooorn then the roos are heading for the hume league with everyone else i do not know where you get all your mail from but you are way off the mark this talk of trouble in the pigeon camp comes up all the time and it aint over till the fat lady sings

I agree my friend. Although I have not seen a game this year, I don't think the fat lady would have even started her warm up. I also doubt that the Pigeons would be 'gone'.

The Pigeons obviously played very well on the weekend and one of there best players should be back for the finals in Lance Oswald. He has started training so shouldn't be far away and would certainly help them in there quest for back to back p'ships.

The Pigeons obviously played very well on the weekend and one of there best players should be back for the finals in Lance Oswald. He has started training so shouldn't be far away and would certainly help them in there quest for back to back p'ships.
I was at the game on the weekend and the pigeons were good against very poor team from what i saw they need to improve a fair bit.

:thumbsdown:
You were rite the roos were that bad they should be in the hume league but lets not get away from the problems at yarra it simple when the club stops letting the big headed PLAYERS run the show they will be a lot better of but make no mistake yarra fotty is run by the players.

No need for me to tell you who the big heads are warblerer your in the know

Gee the wheels are off... big heads... would love know who?... plenty of ego in that side...

Plenty of big names and quality players trying to be number 1 in town...

Have had experience with one of them before no wonder they are battling he is a cancer...

not as solid a big travvie hodgeson, fattest man in the O&M by a miiiiillllle!! let him self go, massively!
i agree hoggy is fat and looks like he stole his current jumper from some poor 8 year old its that tight but justin fulton from lavi would match him pound for pound and pie for pie when it come to the obesity stakes

i agree hoggy is fat and looks like he stole his current jumper from some poor 8 year old its that tight but justin fulton from lavi would match him pound for pound and pie for pie when it come to the obesity stakes
Mate your a ********, these two bloke have serious eating disorders and you take little amusement out of paying them out! Fulton has been a gun for lavi this year and hodgy is a proven hero at loosing grand finals, maybe you should take a look at myrtleford current coach if you want to see fat!!

At the end of the day i couldnt care less if they were 300kg... as long as they are entertaining to watch and play a good game... and Hoggie, Jock and Fulton always do that any time i see them.

Or to pardon the pun - the proof probably is in the pudding!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back