Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Tom Dickson, is he a current player at Corowa?
tom dickson was a dual ovens & murray reserves premiership player who has been cut down by injury at the tender age of 21 and forced into retirement. shrewd judge of football and being touted as the next kevin sheedy he is applying for coaching posistions in this area and is believed to be in the running for the corowa job.

tom dickson was a dual ovens & murray reserves premiership player who has been cut down by injury at the tender age of 21 and forced into retirement. shrewd judge of football and being touted as the next kevin sheedy he is applying for coaching posistions in this area and is believed to be in the running for the corowa job.

Hi guys, im suprised with all the interest in the matter, but i have yet to make up my mind about my coaching future at this stage. I am considering a couple of options from various clubs but as you could appreciate i am unnable to go into any detail about the matter, until it is finalised with the respective club.
I am not sure if it is the right time for me to coach yet, i might even just do some coaching at the local auskick, as it is very rewarding for me. But i will let you guys know. Tom

Hi guys, im suprised with all the interest in the matter, but i have yet to make up my mind about my coaching future at this stage. I am considering a couple of options from various clubs but as you could appreciate i am unnable to go into any detail about the matter, until it is finalised with the respective club.
I am not sure if it is the right time for me to coach yet, i might even just do some coaching at the local auskick, as it is very rewarding for me. But i will let you guys know. Tom
Hi Tom, glad to see you tie up some of the loose ends about you intentions for coaching next year all the best with the applications and good luck with the knee, hope to see you in the area again soon

can we get back to talking footy and not the sh#t that has been posted recently. there are 3 games left and my prediction is the final 5 will look something like this.

Wangaratta (premiers)
Yarrawonga (wont make the grand final lose to north albury by 11 points in prelim)
North Albury (beaten by 48 points in grand final)
Albury (beat Wang rovers in elimination and then lose to North Albury the week after)
Wang Rovers (beaten by 32 points in elimination)

can we get back to talking footy and not the sh#t that has been posted recently. there are 3 games left and my prediction is the final 5 will look something like this.

Wangaratta (premiers)
Yarrawonga (wont make the grand final lose to north albury by 11 points in prelim)
North Albury (beaten by 48 points in grand final)
Albury (beat Wang rovers in elimination and then lose to North Albury the week after)
Wang Rovers (beaten by 32 points in elimination)

Not sure if this has been done but here is the run home for the top 6 sides as it currently stands:
Wangaratta - Albury, Wodonga and Yarrawonga
Yarrawonga - Corowa, North Albury and Wangaratta
North Albury - Wodonga, Yarrawonga and Wang Rovers
Wodonga - North Albury, Wangaratta and Myrtleford
Wang Rovers - Myrtleford, Lavington and North Albury
Albury - Wangaratta, Raiders and Lavington

Wodonga have the toughest run home which will see them miss out. The ladder after round 18 will look something like this:

Wangaratta 64pts
Yarrawonga 56pts
North Albury 48pts
Wang Rovers 44pts
Albury 40pts

Wodonga 36pts

I think it will be a Yarra v Wang grand final with Yarra to go back to back.
Jon McCormick to win the Morris by a record margin and Xavier Leslie to win the Did Simpson medal.

Not sure if this has been done but here is the run home for the top 6 sides as it currently stands:

Wodonga have the toughest run home which will see them miss out. The ladder after round 18 will look something like this:

Wangaratta 64pts
Yarrawonga 56pts
North Albury 48pts
Wang Rovers 44pts
Albury 40pts
Wodonga 36pts

Jon McCormick to win the Morris by a record margin and Xavier Leslie to win the Did Simpson medal.

your both fools, please dont post on here again

Wangaratta 64pts
Yarrawonga 56pts
North Albury 48pts
Wang Rovers 44pts
Albury 40pts

Wodonga 36pts

from that wouldn't you actuall say Wang and North have the toughest run home both playing sides in the top 6

peter tossol's name is getting thrown around and i believe he is the top candidate. alaso houlihan, henneman and tom dickson

Tossol would be good to have back as he was the best thing that ever happened to Corowa during his time there.

The Houlihan that is mentioned, would that be Adam as he would be O.K.

Henneman joined the Vic Police so i dont know how much of a candidate he would be with shift work and the rest.

Never heard of Tom Dickson! Who did/does he play for!

petro its wonderful to see such a talented sportsman taking interest in the ovens and murray comp i do believe i have seen you round before it was at the chifley street sports bar round 5 o clock on most sunday mornings is this you or one of your many alter egos

Tossol would be good to have back as he was the best thing that ever happened to Corowa during his time there.

The Houlihan that is mentioned, would that be Adam as he would be O.K.

Henneman joined the Vic Police so i dont know how much of a candidate he would be with shift work and the rest.

Never heard of Tom Dickson! Who did/does he play for!
i am led to believe it is adam houlihan and that would mean they are likely to chase his brother josh too i suppose

henneman may be out of the running for the above reason i'm not sure but dont worry if all other candidates fall over tom dickson would be a worthy recipient of the job for reasons stated in previous posts and he also added to his resume today by coaching his university side to their first title in his coaching debut. great young coaching prospect for any club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your both fools, please dont post on here again

Your the fool! What they have posted is round about what we will see come end of the home and away season. And if you believe that there is going to much of a variation from those predictions then you lack real knowledge. Are you in a league with that muppet Winmar_07?

Your the fool! What they have posted is round about what we will see come end of the home and away season. And if you believe that there is going to much of a variation from those predictions then you lack real knowledge. Are you in a league with that muppet Winmar_07?

your rolling with the big dogs now. Darc who? hero :cool:

i am led to believe it is adam houlihan and that would mean they are likely to chase his brother josh too i suppose

henneman may be out of the running for the above reason i'm not sure but dont worry if all other candidates fall over tom dickson would be a worthy recipient of the job for reasons stated in previous posts and he also added to his resume today by coaching his university side to their first title in his coaching debut. great young coaching prospect for any club

J.D I did hear that storuy about Adam as well.

I also heard you can add Damien to the equation as well.

Just getting away from all the chat on coaching positions and final five make up, does anyone know how many interchange players other VCFL major leagues have. The major leagues usually take on AFL decisions via the VCFL(i.e. the kick in rule being an example) but not the 4 man interchange. Having an extra player warming the pine each week can put extra pressure on club finances depending on how clubs structure match payments. The OMFL has the 4 man interchange in the U18's but not our senior grades. I would be interested to hear your opinions on the subject.

from that wouldn't you actuall say Wang and North have the toughest run home both playing sides in the top 6

Wang and North Albury do have a tough run home however their finals berth is already booked. Wodonga on the other hand will need to win at least 2 out of their last 3 to make it, which I think they will struggle to do!

You give us your predictions then knob jockey! Next time have a long hard think before you post such dribble.

You can think i have no clue doesn't worry me i didn't mean wodonga i said rutherglen in regards to the money they would have made off the gates. not to sure of the situation at wodonga with winmar? but how do people like yourself actually know exactly what took place thats the problem with you listen to what you hear and just spread the word so you feel involved. anyway lets move on.

Club B&F predictions for 2007??
Lavington Kade Stevens
Wodonga Raiders Marc Doolan
Wodonga Bulldogs Matt Shir
Wang Rov Andrew Hill
Wang Magpies John Mc Cormick
Corowa Rutherglen Nic Raines
Myrtelford Andrew Carey
Albury Luke Carol
North Albury Brandon Ryan
Yarrawonga Craig Ednie

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just getting away from all the chat on coaching positions and final five make up, does anyone know how many interchange players other VCFL major leagues have. The major leagues usually take on AFL decisions via the VCFL(i.e. the kick in rule being an example) but not the 4 man interchange. Having an extra player warming the pine each week can put extra pressure on club finances depending on how clubs structure match payments. The OMFL has the 4 man interchange in the U18's but not our senior grades. I would be interested to hear your opinions on the subject.
Maybe you should post this on other country league forums and they might be able to tell you. no idea raiderboy.

so how will the raiders go this week raiderboy are they likely to get any players back from injury?

Maybe you should post this on other country league forums and they might be able to tell you. no idea raiderboy.

so how will the raiders go this week raiderboy are they likely to get any players back from injury?

Maybe 2 if they get through a fitness test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back