Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the lethal combo of Ryan and Raines had not have missed games through injury they would probably steal the Morris Medal from each other! Although the roos probably haven't won enough games.:thumbsu:

why aren't u telling that we are wrong about karl norman gettin drafted from wang rovers??

****wit!

My Top 10 Ovens and Murray players at August 1.

Jon McCormick (Wangaratta) 108
Brent Piltz (North Albury) 77
Kade Stevens (Lavington) 77
Matt Shir (Wodonga) 76
Mark Doolan (Wodonga Raiders) 72
Nick Trenfield (Wangaratta) 72
Brandon Ryan (North Albury) 68
Craig Ednie (Yarrawonga) 67
Nic Raines (Corowa-Rutherglen) 66
Jacob Ryan (Corowa-Rutherglen) 66

have heard around the traps that hargraeves and archibald from yarawonga cant stand eachother. can anyone confirm or deny and if so could this be a factor in yarrawongas form slump?

Winmar, you are a goose.
A WAFL reserves side like East Perth would play O and M finals no doubt about it, so to say you are no good by playing WAFL reserves is laughable.
I could name close to 20 quality O and M players who have spent a heap of time in the WAFL reserves, so here is a handful to absolutely shoot your credibility down further.
And McKenzie is a good player, its not his fault the umpires voted for him, so get off his back.

Dustin Burns (West Perth) - O and M Morris Medalist - Wod Raiders.
Richard Ambrose (Subiaco) - Corowa-Rutherglen gun.
Brent Rhynehart (West Perth) - Former Albury, O and M rep.
Brad Murray (West Perth) - O and M Morris Medalist - Myrtleford.
Jake Ryan (Subiaco) - Corowa-Rutherglen B & F in waiting.

Many would argue WAFL twos is close to as good a standard as the O and M, thats a fact.

Now, shoe fly....

just on this did richard ambrose win a sandover medal??? not questioning u about him playing 2's footy just solely curious about it...

The train still lurks flagpie.
Been flat out at work. New boss, he's a hard task master.
How good are Daisy and Pendles going?
Shades of a young Ian Stewart in Pendles and what about that young Irish kid?

to qoute a line from the great movie(dumb and dumber)that john denvers full of shit!
have heard around the traps that hargraeves and archibald from yarawonga cant stand eachother. can anyone confirm or deny and if so could this be a factor in yarrawongas form slump?

Just a rumour heard recently, Mark Almond to coach Murray Magpies, 2008. Anyone got any more info?
Bloody Hell! Is there a club that Almond wont coach next year? I have heard Murray Magpies, Jindera (Befrore Robbie Murray got the job), Howlong, Tallangatta and Walbundrie.

Bloody Hell! Is there a club that Almond wont coach next year? I have heard Murray Magpies, Jindera (Befrore Robbie Murray got the job), Howlong, Tallangatta and Walbundrie.

My mail is he is going to Howlong form a good inside source at Lavi. Jindera spoke to him but he has had no contact from Walbundrie from my source and definitely no word from Tallangatta, but maybe any club up for a coach should approach him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is he is going to Howlong form a good inside source at Lavi. Jindera spoke to him but he has had no contact from Walbundrie from my source and definitely no word from Tallangatta, but maybe any club up for a coach should approach him.
No doubt, i reckon he would be great. The latest is that Howlong is a sure thing. He is already ringing existing players such as Hansen and Nicholls to sure them up for 2008.

U R A W A N K A!!! get off here before someone finds out who you are, Id hate to see a fatality from a gossip thread.

Ryan Mackenzie was 3rd in East perths B & F last year in the SENIORS!! Then to follow it up, Yes he has played 2's this year but if you had done your research right, you would know he played every game in the seniors until he injured his shoulder, which he has popped out more than once on his return, Now back playing with pain the only thing to keep it together before he has a shoulder Reco is the good old 2 inch trainers tape.. Pretty couragous if you ask me..... And i'm not quite sure right now but he did come back and play seniors the way it was!!!

Not bad hey W A N K A !!!

Please go walk-a-bout like your alias namesake did to Rutherglen and Wod Saints:D:thumbsdown::D:thumbsdown:

sounds like you are ryan mckenzie ýou twit east perth are actually one of the weaker teams in the wafl and the wafl is no where near the standard of other state comps so don't start bragging on here ryan!!

secondly winmar was a star and is one of the games most decorated indigineous players are you racist?? have some respect. the clubs that had him up our way would have made money out of him although the rumours don't have it that way! rutherglen and saints would have made more than what they have any other year from their gate takings people would have come in droves to watch the man.. :)

sounds like you are ryan mckenzie ýou twit east perth are actually one of the weaker teams in the wafl and the wafl is no where near the standard of other state comps so don't start bragging on here ryan!!

secondly winmar was a star and is one of the games most decorated indigineous players are you racist?? have some respect. the clubs that had him up our way would have made money out of him although the rumours don't have it that way! rutherglen and saints would have made more than what they have any other year from their gate takings people would have come in droves to watch the man.. :)
Sorry Winmar_07, you seem to be putting your foot in it a bit. He never played a game for the Saints, find it hard to beleive he would have increased their gate taking, unless people went to watch him because he wasn't playing?

forget about just footy knowledge, but do you have any knowledge at all?

Bahahaha yet another embarrassing ramble from you Winmar! What he said was not a racist comment as Winmar did go walkabout, and as decorated as he was, it was a disgrace what he did to the Wodonga Saints. Wether he had problems or what, he didnt show the Saints the least bit of courtesy after all their efforts for him. And everything you have posted has been ill informed and garbage. Although I do get pleasure from reading your comments and seeing them taken to pieces by others, so I'm not going to discourage you from continuing to post here. Keep up the bad work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back