Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. I was wondering how Justin Tapner was travelling at the moment? I believe he is suiting up for Lavington this season.....Good player, good bloke, sh!t drinker though.

i hate those types of posts just let the bloke show you what hes got when you see him play dont give people who have something against him the opportunity to vent their anger from the past... if someone gets on and says hes a squib, are you going to run to the coach and get him delisted? doesnt achieve much in my opinion! im not telling people not to write back though...

i hate those types of posts just let the bloke show you what hes got when you see him play dont give people who have something against him the opportunity to vent their anger from the past... if someone gets on and says hes a squib, are you going to run to the coach and get him delisted? doesnt achieve much in my opinion! im not telling people not to write back though...

Your opinion mate, waste of posting space if you aske me but you're enitled to it.

This forum is fast becoming useless. Squabbling boys are no match for the amount of real information being posted on the O&M site. Lift your game fellas!

Has anyone heard the rumour that a major sponsor of the league is planning on closing the doors of thier office.
For the uneducated it aint The S S and A Club

Yeah great player, very strong, he would be capable of kicking inexcess of a 100 goals this year but will probably come second to Chris Watson in the league goal kicking and overall nice guy status.

you r joking chris watson??? you cannot be talking about the chris watson from the roos because he is one of the most over rated players in the history of football

was just talking to one of my mates from lavington and he said aiden brown broke his ankle/lower leg against the panthers tonight, big blow for the hoppers there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought i might try rival some of the so called "footy guruz" of the ovens and murray. My crystal ball is as follows.
Top Five:Wangaratta (5 goals infront of the rest) Wang Rovers (recruited well as well as the talant that was there) Yarrawonga ( too much class to write them off) Corowa-Rutherglen (injurys will cost them) North Aulbury (will scape in to make up the numbers)

Premier:Magpies
Wooden Spoon:Raiders
Morris Medal: Sam Carpenter (wonder if he gets tagged before round 10, unlike his stable mate Jake Ryan)
Strang Medal:Tim Hargreaves (88)

You blokes are most likely gonna piss and moan about what i done wrong but its about time some footy talk started to happen!

Thought i might try rival some of the so called "footy guruz" of the ovens and murray. My crystal ball is as follows.
Top Five:Wangaratta (5 goals infront of the rest) Wang Rovers (recruited well as well as the talant that was there) Yarrawonga ( too much class to write them off) Corowa-Rutherglen (injurys will cost them) North Aulbury (will scape in to make up the numbers)

You only need Myrtleford to replace North Albury to really get the establishment up in arms.

Be an interesting year for one T.Hodgson.Obviously no open cheque book like he has had for the last few years.08 will see if he can really coach.On last nights efforts-short answer seems to be no.Maybe get his head out of the media and coach

Be an interesting year for one T.Hodgson.Obviously no open cheque book like he has had for the last few years.08 will see if he can really coach.On last nights efforts-short answer seems to be no.Maybe get his head out of the media and coach
gday switch just wondering did u play last nite or are u just coaching ps any chance of 2bob playing?:D

Didnt Travis say that his squad was better then last years on the news the other night. The twos didn't look real good either. Long year for the hoppers I think.

Still undecided on the Panthers as they had a few no names who had a night out, if they find consistency may play finals.

dont know about any of you blokkes but i think ed clarke is one of the best at the cheap shots but when it comes around to him he goes missing big time, anyone can hit a bloke when they are'nt looking (ednie) it takes somes ball's to stand up after that, i;m a yarra boy , lets see him front up to andy hill next game....

dont know about any of you blokkes but i think ed clarke is one of the best at the cheap shots but when it comes around to him he goes missing big time, anyone can hit a bloke when they are'nt looking (ednie) it takes somes ball's to stand up after that, i;m a yarra boy , lets see him front up to andy hill next game....

Your not a Yarra boy you the Rovers coach (Macs) brother.

I'd like to see you take a tackle or hit from him Adam.

Was a great Physical game of footy that was good to watch i think all will agree.

Some other interesting results, Lavi boys might have been written of a little early this year. Hoggy may have also talked himself up a bit pre-mature..

Your not a Yarra boy you the Rovers coach (Macs) brother.

I'd like to see you take a tackle or hit from him Adam.

Was a great Physical game of footy that was good to watch i think all will agree.

Some other interesting results, Lavi boys might have been written of a little early this year. Hoggy may have also talked himself up a bit pre-mature..
Born and bred in yarra mate, no i wouldn't like to take a cheap shot from him ya right...

Does anyone know how Tom Dickson from raiders went on the weekend, i hear he was supposed to be making his comeback match for the raiders 2's. I see he didnt get in the best or kick a goal, (unlike his more talented older brother James, some things never change i guess). Keen to hear from anyone that was at the game and hear how the kid is progressing after his massive preseason!! Be good to see him get back to the seniors where he belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back