Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen young Miles play for Nth Albury 2s,would have 2 b a chance if North r adopting a youth policy.:confused::confused::confused:[/quote]

yeh he is only playin thirds this season, he does want to go up and hoggy has already approached him over it but his parents want to keep him in thirds for at least another year. cant believe they got up on the weekend, i was expectin a ten goal belting

:D:D
whats anyones thoughts of starting up a thirds thread so we can talk bout the upcoming players in the o&m?

Um... there is one! Called Under 18's I believe, cos some little vermon on there has the profile name "Box16" and i'm not happy bout it. Either that or you could check out MSN, think that's where they all hang out.

OVENS AND MURRAY TOP 10 PLAYERS
After Round 5
Jeremy O’Brien (Yarrawonga) 30
Paul Kirby (Wangaratta) 29
Nathan Laracy (Wodonga) 27
Anthony Tucci (Wangaratta Rovers) 25
Sam Carpenter (Corowa-Rutherglen) 24
Jayden Kotzur (Albury) 24
Brandon Ryan (North Albury) 24
Daniel Thomson (Yarrawonga) 24
Jon Henry (Wangaratta) 23
Andrew Hill (Wangaratta Rovers) 23

Heads up! Three time wodonga raiders best and fairest (and won't stop telling people) Mark Doolan is back in the area talking with his former club about finishing the remainder of the year at birralee park, Mark has conceeded that it would be to hard to get back to full fitness to play at wafl standard but said he'd be more than happy to take another b and f off there hands in just the eight games he'll be able to play for them, i hope this egotistcal arseh*le is welcomed back with open arms and never returns to perth... i miss you mark xoxo your regards Keplar Bradley

Heads up! Three time wodonga raiders best and fairest (and won't stop telling people) Mark Doolan is back in the area talking with his former club about finishing the remainder of the year at birralee park, Mark has conceeded that it would be to hard to get back to full fitness to play at wafl standard but said he'd be more than happy to take another b and f off there hands in just the eight games he'll be able to play for them, i hope this egotistcal arseh*le is welcomed back with open arms and never returns to perth... i miss you mark xoxo your regards Keplar Bradley
That doesnt mean Nathan Mossop will be coming back too does it? Raiders has never been better without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty friggin ordinary thing to say about a decent bloke and a top footballer. :mad:

Flowerpower has been quiet but must return!!!!!

Rhino ready to carve it up this week, and take the Roos to 4-2 before the break.

Last week he had the sh*ts (literally) so he has the guns pumped up ready to take on the Saints!

Don't be fooled by the old jumper (heritage), the Rhino is up, out and about!

FP

Flowerpower has been quiet but must return!!!!!

Rhino ready to carve it up this week, and take the Roos to 4-2 before the break.

Last week he had the sh*ts (literally) so he has the guns pumped up ready to take on the Saints!

Don't be fooled by the old jumper (heritage), the Rhino is up, out and about!

FP

Heard your man had gastro last week, id of thought he still would of played seeing as you probably would of been the first person to jump up and offer to plug his arseh*le for him

Heard your man had gastro last week, id of thought he still would of played seeing as you probably would of been the first person to jump up and offer to plug his arseh*le for him

decorum gunshy...decorum.......

If your cows in the paddock hear you talking like that they may get jealous!

Go Roos! :D

Round 6 Tips

Part 1

Roos/Saints... The Purss boys to tear it up finally but until the Saints put 4 quarters together and get the skipper back they aint going to win. Roos by 6 goals
Depleted Rovers just over the Raiders. Prior 8 goals
Pigeons to show they are the contender to Wang's title with a classy win over a staunt Panthers outfit.

Thumping win by the Panthers over the Pigeons. Ten goals in the end.

Looks like it's the Magpies, then daylight, followed by more daylight, then the next 4 or 5 are pretty even.

Code:
[B]Goals[/B]
  	[B]Lavington[/B] 	Darryn Mckimmie 4, Dean Pound 3, Justin Fulton 3, Jason Hallandale 3, Myles Aalbers 2, Simon Bunyan 2, John Hunt 1, Luke Schilg 1, Joel Hartley 1, Matthew Pendergast 1
  	[B]Yarrawonga[/B] 	Jeremy O'brien 3, Lance Oswald 2, Matthew Wollington 1, Tyler Bonat 1, Kyle Archibald 1, Warren Carlyle 1, Craig Ednie 1, Timothy Hargreaves 1, John Lucas 1
[B]Best[/B]
  	[B]Lavington[/B] 	Matthew Pendergast, Justin Fulton, Luke Schilg, John Hunt, Luke Garland, Dean Pound
  	[B]Yarrawonga[/B] 	Timothy Hargreaves, Jeremy O'brien, Matthew Grinter, Warren Carlyle, Xavier Leslie, Leigh Ramsdale

Football club located just north of Melbourne require the services of a Full Forward ASAP..... Good coin up for grabs, good football standard! Open to any player

PM me for more information

Football club located just north of Melbourne require the services of a Full Forward ASAP..... Good coin up for grabs, good football standard! Open to any player

PM me for more information

What makes you think any of us 'nerds' on here want to play footy for you. Who cares how much cash you've got, i don't think telling us about it will get you a full forward anytime soon.

Mind you its open to ANY player... got a name for you... B Rhodes, robust 'young' lad, strong set of hands, great football brain, distinguised career playing for Coreen-daysdale-hopefield-buraja-ganmain-grong-grong-matong-ungarie United. He'll kick a few through the sticks for ya.

Some advice, ring some good forwards and talk to them (strange concept i know) or better still get off the computer, head down to your local juniors and teach a few kids how to catch and kick and you'll have plenty of forwards, backs and midfielders in 5-10 years.

You know it makes sense!

What makes you think any of us 'nerds' on here want to play footy for you. Who cares how much cash you've got, i don't think telling us about it will get you a full forward anytime soon.

Mind you its open to ANY player... got a name for you... B Rhodes, robust 'young' lad, strong set of hands, great football brain, distinguised career playing for Coreen-daysdale-hopefield-buraja-ganmain-grong-grong-matong-ungarie United. He'll kick a few through the sticks for ya.

Some advice, ring some good forwards and talk to them (strange concept i know) or better still get off the computer, head down to your local juniors and teach a few kids how to catch and kick and you'll have plenty of forwards, backs and midfielders in 5-10 years.

You know it makes sense!

You tell him Box!

I wonder if the coin is good enough for you to travel from London each week. They would expect you to kick straight. :)

You tell him Box!

I wonder if the coin is good enough for you to travel from London each week. They would expect you to kick straight. :)

I used the term nerd a bit loosely, obviously we're not all real nerds.

I'm sure they could offer me more than those mammoth wads of cash i used to command in my time at the LPO.

Being a traveller from London would be a tough gig, but if someone could do it, it'd be me. Imagine that, showing up on Saturday lunchtime every week after a marathan flight, lacing up the boots, plonking my hairy frame in the square and not touching the pill all day. :(
I'll get into some training and send my CV over! You can be my manager Krusty123, whoever you are.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back