Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
maclurem said:
no we give decisions how we seem them, right then and there, obviously my comment went straight thru your peanut of a brain, NEUTRAL means that you dont show any bias towards any team!!!
You can throw petty insults all you like , I just dont understand how you can be neutral but have a preference on who wins the game!

Pearce off Jack said:
You can throw petty insults all you like , I just dont understand how you can be neutral but have a preference on who wins the game!

we dont have a ****ing preference as to who wins the game!!! how thick can you be?

maclurem said:
so you being at the game would realise that they were legitimate calls!! with umpire numbers the way they are, having her travel with corowa and being based in corowa is an invaluable asset to our umpiring ranks!! What job is hard?

why is neutral umpires a load of ****? so what if they said oh i hope albury can hang on, that doesnt mean they would favour albury!! i have followed albury all my life, and i always hope they win, but i have never thought of favouring them in any way shape or form, and that is the same perspective of every umpire!! none of us ever show bias to any team!!
If you dont have a preference then what is this you wrote earlier?

Pearce off Jack said:
If you dont have a preference then what is this you wrote earlier?
what about it? so what if i like to seem them have some success, that doesnt mean i show bias towards them to help them win!! and any umpire has the same perspective!!

honestly mate, you wouldnt understand how umpires feel, as you are not one, and have never tried it!!

so i am seriously losing the point of even debating with you

maclurem said:
what about it? so what if i like to seem them have some success, that doesnt mean i show bias towards them to help them win!! and any umpire has the same perspective!!

honestly mate, you wouldnt understand how umpires feel, as you are not one, and have never tried it!!

so i am seriously losing the point of even debating with you
Whos the ****head now? You said you dont have a preference and told us earlier you have followed Albury your whole life?That seems like a bit of a contradiction to me!

maclurem said:
why am i weak as ****? of course language is voiced on the ground everywhere in australia every saturday and sunday, but this language was directed specifically at her!! and was totally uncalled for!! of course i hear language, but it is not needed, and not tolerated if it comes from players directed specifically at umpires!!

there'd be no one left if what was the case?

purss got what he deserved, there was no need for his stupid and disrespectful comment!!

everytime someone swore directley at another they got 2 weeks. Over zealous umpiring. And an example made of T.Purss because it was in the earshot of a female.

Pearce off Jack said:
Whos the ****head now? You said you dont have a preference and told us earlier you have followed Albury your whole life?That seems like a bit of a contradiction to me!
i said i like to seem them have a bit of success, i have grown up following albury and i played for them in juniors before i became an umpire, i dont have a preference, i like to see them have success, and i would never show any bias towards them in any shape or form, which may i remind you was the thing we were debating about!!

freakonaleash said:
everytime someone swore directley at another they got 2 weeks. Over zealous umpiring. And an example made of T.Purss because it was in the earshot of a female.
it was directed at a female!!

Pearce off Jack said:
So the suspension was so severe because of her gender?
no it wasnt, i cant comment on how the tribunal came to their decision

any other umpire would have laid the same report if something was directed at them!!

Pearce off Jack said:
If the umpire is Kade Kuscherts sister then that is a disgrace! Under no cicumstances should she be allowed to umpire Corowa!

Pull your head POJ, you are a tool.

If she couldn't do the local game, she wouldn't do it at all & neither would others who had to travel uneccessarily.

if that happens the o&m would ask home teams to supply all officials for the respective games. then your back to the start again.

If you pr**ks would just stop moaning about how hard done by you always are, then there wouldn't be a problem.

As for tristan, got what he deserved... i'm waiting to see whether the myrt crew gather $25k and take it to the appeals board like the murray case 06.

Murray should have got 3-4 for smacking bridges in 06, he ended up getting his punishment a few weeks later when his man was named BOG in their heart breaking loss.

D. Leslie copped a similar suspension for the same thing earlier in the year, he's over it.
tristan needs realise he stuffed up and get over it too, and more importantly so do you.

as for the heart breaking loss 06

Suffer!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reserves comp

I have a proposal to increase crowds, popularity, player payments, and standard in all state league clubs. Think of a world cup format competition held every 2 years with clubs qualifying depending on their respective ladder placement.

top 10 from VFL

top 6 from SANFL

top 6 from WAFL

top 4 from AFLQ

top 3 from NSW/ACT

top 2 from Tasmania

top 1 from NTFL

This makes up 32 teams. top 8 clubs are seeded into separate groups. AFL could provide money to set up and prizemoney to clubs.

ALL leagues could finish 4-5 weeks earlier to fit into this tournament.
All games played in the one area like soccer world cup. crowds would be big. huge interest.

it is battle of best teams outside afl.

to qualify, players must play minimum 4 games throughtout the season for the clunb (including AFL listed players)

what does everyone think?

roast beef roll said:
Pearce off Jack said:
If the umpire is Kade Kuscherts sister then that is a disgrace! Under no cicumstances should she be allowed to umpire Corowa!

Pull your head POJ, you are a tool.

If she couldn't do the local game, she wouldn't do it at all & neither would others who had to travel uneccessarily.

if that happens the o&m would ask home teams to supply all officials for the respective games. then your back to the start again.

If you pr**ks would just stop moaning about how hard done by you always are, then there wouldn't be a problem.

As for tristan, got what he deserved... i'm waiting to see whether the myrt crew gather $25k and take it to the appeals board like the murray case 06.

Murray should have got 3-4 for smacking bridges in 06, he ended up getting his punishment a few weeks later when his man was named BOG in their heart breaking loss.

D. Leslie copped a similar suspension for the same thing earlier in the year, he's over it.
tristan needs realise he stuffed up and get over it too, and more importantly so do you.

as for the heart breaking loss 06

Suffer!:eek:

yes gw RBR, finally someone else talks some sense on here!!

Yeah hang on lads, the umpire didn't give him two weeks, she reported him.

As mentioned earlier, Dan Leslie got suspended for a similar offence, so I see no issues with consistency.

Bringing in the umpire's family ties and/or gender is unequivocally irrelevant.

Lavy_Panther said:
Yeah hang on lads, the umpire didn't give her two weeks, she reported him.

As mentioned earlier, Dan Leslie got suspended for a similar offence, so I see no issues with consistency.

Bringing the umpire's family ties and/or gender is unequivocally irrelevant.

nice call panther!! if only everyone else was as intelligent!!

maclurem said:
nice call panther!! if only everyone else was as intelligent!!

Think you'll find the others who were carrying on earlier are looking for any excuse to blame others! Lets not respond to there sh*t attidudes on this subject anymore.

Once again discipline is an issue in the hills, could cost them another crack at a flag. Pressure's building!:D

roast beef roll said:
Think you'll find the others who were carrying on earlier are looking for any excuse to blame others! Lets not respond to there sh*t attidudes on this subject anymore.

Once again discipline is an issue in the hills, could cost them another crack at a flag. Pressure's building!:D

4get all this bitching about umpires. Roast Beef Roll we will see who steps up in September. You obviously have something against the saints.

Re: reserves comp

fondest tozzy said:
I have a proposal to increase crowds, popularity, player payments, and standard in all state league clubs. Think of a world cup format competition held every 2 years with clubs qualifying depending on their respective ladder placement.

top 10 from VFL

top 6 from SANFL

top 6 from WAFL

top 4 from AFLQ

top 3 from NSW/ACT

top 2 from Tasmania

top 1 from NTFL

This makes up 32 teams. top 8 clubs are seeded into separate groups. AFL could provide money to set up and prizemoney to clubs.

All games played in the one area like soccer world cup. crowds would be big. huge interest.

to qualify, players must play minimum 4 games throughtout the season for the clunb (including AFL listed players)

That's a fantastic idea i am all for it but it would be hard to get it going, also it would give A.F.L clubs a chance to look at some unseen talent

Captain Jack Sparrow said:
4get all this bitching about umpires. Roast Beef Roll we will see who steps up in September. You obviously have something against the saints.

Not really, it just seems that they are the only club the gets much attention in the media (which i know you can't control) and on this forum, so i happily comment on it. i'd be more than happy to get my claws into any of the others.

To be honest i'm happy for the saints to be doing well, it's a huge effort considering the size of the town, full credit to the club and the community. Obviously it's a very well run club and a lot of people do their bit to make it work, hats off!

But i do have something against, whinging and unreasonable people like yourself, who can put as much sh*t on here as they please and not be questioned about their agenda.
I think that's where you've got things mixed up!

lets worry bout july and august before september enters our minds!;)

Re: reserves comp

fondest tozzy said:

top 10 from VFL

top 6 from SANFL

top 6 from WAFL

top 4 from AFLQ

top 3 from NSW/ACT

top 2 from Tasmania

top 1 from NTFL

Good luck with all that, obviously you have had plenty of time to think about such an event. I just wanna be in the room when you gather all necessary parties together and explain how all this works. Once again good luck!

U mite wanna ask a few people about the idea of finishing 4-5 weeks earlier, not sure the cricket fans of the country will be real impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back