Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lionel Ritchie said:
I have also heard that damian Slater is High on the list for the Nth Albury coaching job. He is pretty high up at C.U.B, apparently he is going to take demotion from his job to concentrate on coaching next year. I was talking to a bloke the other day who used to play with him for a club near Bendigo. He was saying Slater turned the club around from cellar dwellars to winning three premierships in a row he got decent coin to do it apprently $1000 a game
Im tipping if the club had enough coin to pay him $1000 a game then anyone could have turned a club around with that size budget!

Lionel Ritchie said:
Colbinabbin was the place he turned around, another plus for Slater is he is still good mates with Gary Lyon from his playing days at Melbourne apparently he often rings Gary for advice.

Is it true he also had some experience at AFL reserves level with the Western Bulldogs or Footscray as they were known?

The Flying Wombat said:
Sounds like a very reliable source there Lionel, do you know the name of the club he played with? From what i have seen up here in the papers he has done his chances of gaining this coaching position no harm. Bagged a lazy 7 last week and 5 or 6 the week before. Not bad for an onballer could be a handy asset.

7 goals last week against a weak opposition an still cant get a game with wodonga senior side after they have lost 5 on the trot. Wouldnt think he could captain coach, his pace is his biggest worry.

My mail is Brendan Way will be re-appointed as Chiltern's coach.

Manny Edmunds for Dederang.

Timba (or Lavington Panther) can you stitch up the double chance? I think you pulled the right move by playing Shaw last week.

arceri said:
My mail is Brendan Way will be re-appointed as Chiltern's coach.

Manny Edmunds for Dederang.

Timba (or Lavington Panther) can you stitch up the double chance? I think you pulled the right move by playing Shaw last week.

Manny Edmunds to coach, Ive also heard Jeremy Masterson will be his assistant an Mark Dicketts is also a big chance to join the pair. Glen Page an Darren Elliot will stay on as a players if these players are signed. Dale Carrol would also play after having they year off.

Pearce off Jack said:
Plenty of ability but tends to be a bit lazy!Not accountable for any player when playing across half back and at his third O&M club!

yer i heard that. playing seniors or seconds. how has he been going?

X-Factor said:
fair forward line to get into with fowler dickets mcalister and co though.
Fowler out injured this week probably why he got the call up!However has been in great form at Full Forward and deserves his shot!

Pearce off Jack said:
Fowler out injured this week probably why he got the call up!However has been in great form at Full Forward and deserves his shot!

Wat about his younger bro Tim? Wat is he like?

Pearce off Jack said:
Plenty of ability but tends to be a bit lazy!Not accountable for any player when playing across half back and at his third O&M club!

speaking of his third o&m club, heard he is going back to one his old clubs next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BuckDaddy said:
speaking of his third o&m club, heard he is going back to one his old clubs next season.

i know one of the albury boys and they say he is pretty keen 2 stay
at the tigers and have a good crack at it next year.

Whos the favourite for the league medal this year fellas?

Who are some good young talent coming through the ranks?

I read an article on a young fella at 15 playing his first game for the raiders a couple of weeks ago how did he go?

chopsewie said:
How is Cam Sibra travelling for Corowa this year.

the yuckest individual to ever gain selection in an ovens and murray football side. he once told his team mates (if they thought of him as a mate) to kick it to him as he was the best player on the field.

Big Fella 37 said:
Indeed young fellow big DJ has a known presence on this forum. Yet it is not him that i am referring to with my "tongue in cheek" remark.

Are there any other past players from nth albury that could make a come back to the club in the wake of lambo's leaving.
Ashley Eames
Mc cormack
Jarred Dickson
Shannon Gillson
half the myrtleford side
Maybe a delisted AFL player might take up the job?
3 players hardly constitutes half a side big fella!Matt Cav has not played a game this year!!

would just like to know if Anthony Stevens is still playing for Benella if so how is he going and does anyone know on his movements for next year if any?

FOOZ said:
would just like to know if Anthony Stevens is still playing for Benella if so how is he going and does anyone know on his movements for next year if any?
Wrong League Fooz Benella are in the GV!

One round to go.
Yarrawonga will finish on top and earn the spell.
Myrtleford will play either Albury or Lavington (my tip Lavington) in the qualifying final at Wangaratta Rovers' home ground on Sat.
Albury or Lavington will play Wodonga in the elimination final most probably at Birallee Park, Wodonga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back