Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne Weideman said:
not sure which club this bloke played for around albury but young gun mark sims has signed at bendigo club south bendigo. is going to be doing his uni there this year and wanted to make a few mates and didn't want to travel. by all accounts he goes alright

That would be North Albury

8888 said:
wild that's an understatement just ask the montmorency boys i heard they know what it's all about.
Playing Montmorency is a bit like playing against netballers, I would like to see the colts play against Nth heidelberg or lalor

Wayne Weideman said:
FTB what can you tell me about him? he goes alright dosen't he?

Good young player who has played in a back pocket for the last couple of years including North Albury's losing grand final team in 2004.
Good kid who has a real crack.

flagpie said:
Not real sure what Ambrose is doing, haven't heard anything.

I do remember speaking to Wiz last year though and he did say big Curtly might have been getting a bit sick of travelling so will just see what happens I suppose.

Haven't heard anything about Tafft either, you couldn't be very confident of him playing though.

How are Lavi travelling??

Have heard one of the taller members of their premiership side could be off to Holbrook as A/C??

Just trying to work out who you are mate, i know wiz, gayf and shauny daly...

slim18 said:
Benalla full back Adam Levy is being courted by 2 Albury / Wod clubs. Any one know?

I know Albury are chasing him. There might be a tie with Daniel Maher (ex Benalla player). Not sure who else is after him!

Levy has signed at Albury after Wodonga Raiders thought they had him across the line.
Must be a bit concerning to Benalla to have home-grown players of the calibre of Matt Shir (Wodonga), Daniel Maher, Adam Levy (Albury), Jarrod Hayes (Wang) and Adam Cole (Wodonga Raiders) playing in the O and M when they are looming as a flag chance in the GV this year.
What goes on there?

harsh said:
Levy has signed at Albury after Wodonga Raiders thought they had him across the line.
Must be a bit concerning to Benalla to have home-grown players of the calibre of Matt Shir (Wodonga), Daniel Maher, Adam Levy (Albury), Jarrod Hayes (Wang) and Adam Cole (Wodonga Raiders) playing in the O and M when they are looming as a flag chance in the GV this year.
What goes on there?

I believe you raised the same point last year HBF, and provoked little response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harsh said:
What goes on there?

dunno what you got till its gone hey. Theres been a change in the top job at the club so maybe a down to earth approach may change things

Flat Track Bully said:
Richard Bence has been appointed O and M interleague coach for 2006, replacing Mick Wilson...

"King D1ck" guided Wodonga to the 2004 O and M flag.

Breaking news on the OM thread. That's what we want to see, great work FTB. Will this thread ever match the heights of the GV boys.

Wangaratta Rovers are set to sign 2 Epping players at the weekend. Peter Christoforo and Nigel Hill. Apparently both players are more than handy aquisitions especially Christoforo who kicked 50 odd goals playing on ball last year.

half time lollies said:
Wangaratta Rovers are set to sign 2 Epping players at the weekend. Peter Christoforo and Nigel Hill. Apparently both players are more than handy aquisitions especially Christoforo who kicked 50 odd goals playing on ball last year.

How do you know this HTL, obviously you have some good insiders at the Rovers????

centreman said:
How do you know this HTL, obviously you have some good insiders at the Rovers????

Yeah know a few blokes that play there. Actually read about it on the DVFL thread and made a few calls and it sounds like the pair should sign tomorrow!

half time lollies said:

Cristoforo is a gun he's also capable of playing as a smaller FF. He once kicked nine in a two's game for Essendon. Had a solid VFL career at Willy too b4 alignments ruined the former state league.

Nigel Hill is a Deer Park boy, who played a bit of VFL at Willy as well. As slow as anything but incredible endurance and footy brain will just rackem up.

A great get for Rovers if the run out on the park next year.:thumbsu:

Simon Paton, one of the best on ground in Wodonga's premiership a couple of years ago, is rumoured to be returning back home after a year at Box Hill Hawks.

matchwinner said:
Simon Paton, one of the best on ground in Wodonga's premiership a couple of years ago, is rumoured to be returning back home after a year at Box Hill Hawks.

That's not a rumour, that is legit. He is going overseas at the end of the year and wants to save a bit of kanga by returning home to the Border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back