Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
News from Pieon town, is Warren Carlyse may have to play out his contract at Port Melbourne. 1st clearance turned down.

Any truth ?????????

could not be further from the truth champ very pleased to see jock leave benalla, wasnt that good of a coach helps when u have blokes like mark porter and anthony stevens to help you the whole way through. well good luck with him myrtleford u may need it.

Had heard Benalla recruit em and shoot em' Rumour has it you eat your own sainter. I'm guessing your one of them...... maybe a SYMES by any chance????

Anyway forget the crap, you prob won't answer this now but I'll give it a crack. Hows me little mate Mark O'sullivan going there? heard he may have had a little one (baby) himself recently... Did he play in grand final side?

U Beauuuuuty!!!! To good for us in the TDFL

Do you think Elliott will still have an impact at O&M level?

I know he is a 2 time O&M premiership player, O&M rep and had the measure of many a good forward in his day - but been out at Dederang for a few years niow.

HLT i think you have been wrongley informed mate but if we belived all the rumours about who is getting what $ no clubs would have any money left.

Yes Bomber I agree that figures about what players are on tend to get blown out of proportion at times however I know for a FACT that he was offered $500 a game by Barooga. So one would think that he would be on something around that mark at Wang. Anyway Wang will not have to worry about paying him too much as I would suggest that he will spend most of the year in the reserves!

Do you think Elliott will still have an impact at O&M level?

I know he is a 2 time O&M premiership player, O&M rep and had the measure of many a good forward in his day - but been out at Dederang for a few years niow.

He was a class above them out in the Tallangatta league and should manage the jump back to the O&M without any issues and is certainly still good enough. He will be able to have a significant impact with the Raiders, based on his experience alone.

He was a class above them out in the Tallangatta league and should manage the jump back to the O&M without any issues and is certainly still good enough. He will be able to have a significant impact with the Raiders, based on his experience alone.

Come on you blokes! Give me something. Is Jake Ryan going to be able to match it with the best of them (Corowa recruit)?

I haven't seen country footy at its finest (O&M) so will be interested in your thoughts!

Robbie Flowerpower

News from Pieon town, is Warren Carlyse may have to play out his contract at Port Melbourne. 1st clearance turned down.

Any truth ?????????

Nonsense, Port can only knock it back until appeals and then its over, he will be playing with Yarra round 1, take note. He will be the best ruckman in the league by a street.

Nonsense, Port can only knock it back until appeals and then its over, he will be playing with Yarra round 1, take note. He will be the best ruckman in the league by a street.

Big call from a bloke that has nothing to do with the league, how do you know tige how good the other ruckman in the league are???? i have no doubt he is a great ruckman especially coming from the VFL but to say that without knowing any other ruckman is a fair insult!! AND NO I'M NOT A RUCKMAN IN THE O & M
:D :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob Hodgson at North Albury might knock a hole in that arguement. Seems to be a very good player.

Big call from a bloke that has nothing to do with the league, how do you know tige how good the other ruckman in the league are???? i have no doubt he is a great ruckman especially coming from the VFL but to say that without knowing any other ruckman is a fair insult!! AND NO I'M NOT A RUCKMAN IN THE O & M
:D :D :D

Mate, played a fair bit of footy with the big stalk (gday mate ;) ) over the years and also played a season with one of country footballs best ruckman last year (Paul Kirby) and whilst Kirbs is an out and out gun big Wazza would be a clear cut above him overall. That is no disrespect to Kirbs as I rate him as high as the rialto and him being in the papers as a genuine start signing for Wang which he will be has me thinking that Waz just might have them covered up there.

If I get the chance I will head up and watch a game if I can, will love to see how he goes. Also what a ripping match the GV vs O&M interleague game will be, massive crowd expected, if played in Shepp they will get 10k.

Hill kicked a lot of goals in the twos but didn't get a look in at senior level, due largely to the presence of P. Christoforo and Groth was a fringe player, but has some ability.
Why do you ask?

How will Rovers be this season, how's young Marcus Webb going this pre-season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back