Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u read my last post you would read that i stood corrected on the point about him being out on the drink, i was only going on what i was told.

as for supporting information, the fact that twitt didn't play/coach on saturday isn't on question because he was away on holidays, i think that's the only thing i said was ordinary if u go back and read my posts.

i'm not just bagging a bloke for the sake of it, simply stating an outsiders opinion on a coach in a league that continually pumps itself up as the premier one outside of the state leagues.

and i bet peter tossol or tim sanson wouldn't miss a practice match because they went on holidays.

Dont be filthy that Twitty cut you and Winmar before xmas Thurgood

Corowa v North Albury this weekend.

Should be a cracker.

Roos on the up and as per this forum, Hoppers on the slide????

I reckon Nrth might have a few aces cup the sleeve though....;)

Lets hope the Ryan juggernaut continues to impress! :thumbsu:

This will be a one sided affair. Corowa by a street. For those that watch the game, it will be exciting to see all the new Corowa boys play as im told they should be at close to full strenght. Might be getting an early glimpse at the premiers?

if u read my last post you would read that i stood corrected on the point about him being out on the drink, i was only going on what i was told.

as for supporting information, the fact that twitt didn't play/coach on saturday isn't on question because he was away on holidays, i think that's the only thing i said was ordinary if u go back and read my posts.

i'm not just bagging a bloke for the sake of it, simply stating an outsiders opinion on a coach in a league that continually pumps itself up as the premier one outside of the state leagues.

and i bet peter tossol or tim sanson wouldn't miss a practice match because they went on holidays.
I agree with Thurgood.
Posts are meant to contain info that may not be quite correct, that is the nature of the beast. Let`s get everyone talking and if you`re wrong admit it and move on, like Thurgood has.
Twitty hasn`t been the first to be on the wrong side of a rumour and won`t be the last. If it wasn`t for rumour and innuendo then threads, or indeed the whole website, wouldn`t last. To all that bagged Thurgood tell us, have you ever spread a rumour that may not have been 100% correct, i bet you have!

This will be a one sided affair. Corowa by a street. For those that watch the game, it will be exciting to see all the new Corowa boys play as im told they should be at close to full strenght. Might be getting an early glimpse at the premiers?

Curious to get your thoughts on the weekend praccy match there Shambles. Corowa must have been going down the wrong street as a 7 goal loss is a fair margin:D. Curious how Chris Moscher (ex-Thurgoona) went for the Hoppers, if he played.

Curious to get your thoughts on the weekend praccy match there Shambles. Corowa must have been going down the wrong street as a 7 goal loss is a fair margin:D. Curious how Chris Moscher (ex-Thurgoona) went for the Hoppers, if he played.

All I can say Big Al is "Dont believe the hype" and for that matter, comment on it!
But whats this site without comment. As soon as Corowa lost Taft and McIntyre early they were gone for the day, players seemed to lose interest? Nths young kids looked good. Cant really take any form out of the game. Dont know Moscher.

you beat me to it big al i think shambles is a pretty accurate name for this week anyway...

think you may have got a little bit too excited a bit early with the 'early premiers' comment.!! just keep a lid on things for as long as you can mate i dont want to be any more embarrassed for you just yet

All I can say Big Al is "Dont believe the hype" and for that matter, comment on it!
But whats this site without comment. As soon as Corowa lost Taft and McIntyre early they were gone for the day, players seemed to lose interest? Nths young kids looked good. Cant really take any form out of the game. Dont know Moscher.

what happened to tim mcintyre???

what happened to tim mcintyre???

i heard mcintyre hurt his knee, could be serious.

other praccy games i heard about - rovers beat euroa very easily. Heard that norman played and played well. Few of the other recruits also fired and cristoforo and silver kicked some goals. they'll be hitting round 1 full of steam, will be a massive disappointment to them if they lose their opener based on the build up. Word is they have really set themselves for wodonga and wang in 1st 2 rounds to set up their season.

wang played mansfield in a 6 quarter match if that makes sense. Played their best team for the first half of the match and showed some very good signs. A few blokes had 1st run for year, like henry, symons and smith, and hooper played out of position in ruck and did well. Quite a few of their young blokes showed up too which was a good sign, as depth could be an issue. They've also got dan steel back after a year off. He will be a very solid addition to the key defender ranks.

Plenty of news about wang, corowa, wodonga, albury, nth albury etc how are the other teams shaping up??? Will raiders get off the bottom??? How will lavington go???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of news about wang, corowa, wodonga, albury, nth albury etc how are the other teams shaping up??? Will raiders get off the bottom??? How will lavington go???

Raiders played an intra-club praccy match the other night.
Ladgrove carved it up getting plenty of the pill and not missing a target.
Other than that appeared to be a lot of young blokes running around.
Interesting to see Dean Heta lining up at F.F especially with big stores rucking all game.
Cant see Raiders finishing on the bottom but i also cant see them winning too many games.

Interesting to see Dean Heta lining up at F.F especially with big stores rucking all game.
Cant see Raiders finishing on the bottom but i also cant see them winning too many games.
Did they win?Heard they may struggle to field enough numbers to fill reserves as over 30 players have departed.

Raiders are already locked-in for the spoon, they are talking themselves up, but are in dire straits at the moment and season hasn't even started!

Disappointing news for the Tigers if Jacob Collins' knee is no good - showed some good signs last year and looked to be one of their better players this season...

he was 1 of the premier key forwards in the O&M. he will dominate the comp up there if he's half serious

Yeah great player, very strong, he would be capable of kicking inexcess of a 100 goals this year but will probably come second to Chris Watson in the league goal kicking and overall nice guy status.

Disappointing news for the Tigers if Jacob Collins' knee is no good - showed some good signs last year and looked to be one of their better players this season...

yeah...those collins's have always had problems with there knees - not enough milk growing up i suggest.
hopefully he gets back quick.

Reports say that the two Mills boys are set to have a fall out that will rock the foundations at corowa. Rumour has it that the ugly one didnt do the dishes last week and that he good looking one complained to thier pint size room mate who in turn told thier wicket mate and then got back to the ugly one.....

riviting stuff.....

stay tuned

Reports say that the two Mills boys are set to have a fall out that will rock the foundations at corowa. Rumour has it that the ugly one didnt do the dishes last week and that he good looking one complained to thier pint size room mate who in turn told thier wicket mate and then got back to the ugly one.....

riviting stuff.....

stay tuned
I can`t wait. Ah, who is the ugly one?

Hi All,
We have had a young fella by the name of Luke Aylett arrive out our club on the Central Coast this season. Apparently he played 2nd grade for "Lavington??". Seems like a fit, well skilled player. Does anyone have any comments on him.
And for those not aware, Steve Church who played for your Yarrawonga a few season back, took out our best and fairest last season. He had a fantastic year, even after he lost 4 weeks to a broken cheek bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back