Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snippet from this mornings Herald Sun;

Roos on the Rampage

Starting the season 4-2, the Roos should now have the finals firmly on the radar.
Many pundits wrote them off - but are now eating humble pie. With the likes of Ryan, Raines and Clark, cameos from Ambrose (is there a better old bloke running around in the Ovens and Murray??) and the local boys all doing their bit, is it time for the powers that be to start talking the F word?
This writer thinks it is!

Go Roo boys!

:D:D:D:D

Snippet from this mornings Herald Sun;

Roos on the Rampage

Starting the season 4-2, the Roos should now have the finals firmly on the radar.
Many pundits wrote them off - but are now eating humble pie. With the likes of Ryan, Raines and Clark, cameos from Ambrose (is there a better old bloke running around in the Ovens and Murray??) and the local boys all doing their bit, is it time for the powers that be to start talking the F word?
This writer thinks it is!

Go Roo boys!

:D:D:D:D
Corowa have only beaten one team who have a shot in a top five finish. Unimpressive.

Corowa have only beaten one team who have a shot in a top five finish. Unimpressive.

agreed. we will know alot more about corowa in 3 weeks time when they have played yarra, wang and rovers consecutively. have a feeling they will be scrapping for 5th spot and might ultimately just fall short.

yarra appeared the contender to wang's crown before the weekend debacle. does anyone know if they were still undermanned in the backline on the weekend? lavi are looming as a real wildcard.

You can only beat whats out on the park PinkPanther.

Your comments are noted, but I think you might be taking a little bit more out of your win against the Roos than you should have.

Roos are steamtraining along, led by the Ryan, Raines and Clark show! :D

You can only beat whats out on the park PinkPanther.

Your comments are noted, but I think you might be taking a little bit more out of your win against the Roos than you should have.

Roos are steamtraining along, led by the Ryan, Raines and Clark show! :D

How did Ryan go on the weekend ? Word on the street is that he didnt train at all last week coz they were having trouble gettin you out of his arse from the gastro issues the week before

What makes you think any of us 'nerds' on here want to play footy for you. Who cares how much cash you've got, i don't think telling us about it will get you a full forward anytime soon.

Mind you its open to ANY player... got a name for you... B Rhodes, robust 'young' lad, strong set of hands, great football brain, distinguised career playing for Coreen-daysdale-hopefield-buraja-ganmain-grong-grong-matong-ungarie United. He'll kick a few through the sticks for ya.

Some advice, ring some good forwards and talk to them (strange concept i know) or better still get off the computer, head down to your local juniors and teach a few kids how to catch and kick and you'll have plenty of forwards, backs and midfielders in 5-10 years.

You know it makes sense!

Good to see the mother country hasn't sapped your sense of humour, Mr Sanson. :D:D:D.

But seriously, I'll take their money if they're willing to pay it.
I'll do it for airfares from Sydney, accommodation, all I can eat and drink and $1000 a goal. :cool: The last one won't cost them much.

Well you know what they say:
There is no doubting the win against the roos was complimented by the late withdraw of Ryan and not having Clarke didn't help there scoring opportunities.. Didn't stop Raines who had 50 and a nice punch on with one of lavvy's taggers (which got great coverage on the media how they both didn't get reported was a disgrace).. Roo boys when all stars are flying no doubt are the danger side in the O and M.. Ryan is a genuine star of the comp also and anyone who continues to pot him is purely jealous! Flowerpower is correct the RHYNO is the MAN!:):D:D

How did Ryan go on the weekend ? Word on the street is that he didnt train at all last week coz they were having trouble gettin you out of his arse from the gastro issues the week before

Thought Ryan was pretty good - missed a few sitters but probably had 30+ touches and kept his direct opponent in check. Imagine if he had put it into fifth gear - could have been 50+!!!!!!

But what is it with some of you blokes and man sex??

No need to vent your sexual frustrations, be it man, woman or beast, on a public forum. I suggest you sit down and talk to you husband, boyfriend, blue heeler, wooly hand rug and sort it out - it may do you a world of good gunshy! :D

Go Roos!

I'm from down his way on the Mornington Peninsula and wondered how he was getting on....goes alright doesn't he

Something has been bothering me lads.
Now the Border Mail does a good job of covering the O&M footy and gives most leagues in the district a fair run as well. This is not the thing bothering me though.
Its the BM website, it doesn't deliver enough!
I can understand them not wanting to post their daily sport stories as that could mean readers choose to log onto the net rather than spend their $1 and buy the paper itself.
But surely some time later (a day or 2), they could post the reports from the weekends matches. It's all written on computers, so i'd imagine it'd be a simple task to throw it on the website. The O&M website takes care of the results, goal kickers and best players etc... but it'd be great to read the articles as well.

There are heaps of people outside of the Alb/Wod district who want to keep track of the O&M footy, myself included, and the net is the best way. Consider it a thirst for some "local knowlegde".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the Border Mail does a good job of covering the O&M footy and gives most leagues in the district a fair run as well. This is not the thing bothering me though.
I can understand them not wanting to post their daily sport stories as that could mean readers choose to log onto the net rather than spend their $1 and buy the paper itself.
But surely some time later (a day or 2), they could post the reports from the weekends matches. It's all written on computers, so i'd imagine it'd be a simple task to throw it on the website. The O&M website takes care of the results, goal kickers and best players etc... but it'd be great to read the articles as well.

There are heaps of people outside of the Alb/Wod district who want to keep track of the O&M footy, myself included, and the net is the best way. Consider it a thirst for some "local knowlegde".

Get onto Johnno, Im sure he could rectify the problem. Though it must be said it has greatly improved from last year when there would be weeks on end with no "local" footy.

Also try the O&M website they run most articles from the BM.

Get onto Johnno, Im sure he could rectify the problem. Though it must be said it has greatly improved from last year when there would be weeks on end with no "local" footy.

Also try the O&M website they run most articles from the BM.

yeah the BM website is rubbish. i contacted the BM a couple of times last year regarding the lack of posting of O&M articles and they simply never got back to me. Used to be great until they changed the website, until last year all match reports would be posted by about lunchtime on the monday after games. now we get jack sh*t. The O&M website only posts the articles that appear on the BM website so there's no joy there either. I can't see why by say wednesday they can't just post all of monday's match reports for example. Maybe we need to start a campaign to rectify the situation.

the wangaratta chronicle website posts match previews/reports for the wang teams (www.nenews.com.au). dunno if other places like yarra, corowa, etc have their own newspapers and websites that focus on the local teams but could be worth a search. But as far the border region goes the BM is it and their web coverage is disgraceful.

Is it common knowledge that Corey Lambert is coaching Albury next season ? Maybe old hutchy could divulge some info :)

Is that your first post without reference to homosexuality gunshy?

A hearty congrats from all.

BTW, Rhino Ryan disappointed with the bye this weekend, but will no doubt do a massive session on the weights to pump up the cannons even further!

Go Roos!

Is that your first post without reference to homosexuality gunshy?

A hearty congrats from all.

BTW, Rhino Ryan disappointed with the bye this weekend, but will no doubt do a massive session on the weights to pump up the cannons even further!

Go Roos!

haha i think everyone is pretty confident in knowing who the real pillow biter is on this thread flowerpower

haha i think everyone is pretty confident in knowing who the real pillow biter is on this thread flowerpower

Gunner gunner gunner... Your the first to bag flower about his obsession with the Rhyno.. But its fair to say that he deserves to be obsessed in this little gem he is such a great player and although in saying Flower might be gay i def know Ryan could turn gay and the girls would be still lining up for him.. The bloke is the god of O and M and is a warrior... GO RHYNO GO...

RHYNO for O and M captain...

Go Roos:thumbsu:

I was just wondering what everyone thought of Corowa players Nick 'One nut' Raines and Jake 'pea heart' Ryan. Quite frankley think they are probably the biggest w***ers in the O & M and heard a little rumour they are vegemite drillers.

Any thoughts as i have a suspicion that they are Winmar and Flowerpower, therefore not only are they mattress munchers in the O & M but also on bigfooty.

I was just wondering what everyone thought of Corowa players Nick 'One nut' Raines and Jake 'pea heart' Ryan. Quite frankley think they are probably the biggest w***ers in the O & M and heard a little rumour they are vegemite drillers.

Any thoughts as i have a suspicion that they are Winmar and Flowerpower, therefore not only are they mattress munchers in the O & M but also on bigfooty.
can not agree more aaron, not only are they raging homosexuals the are tearing the arse out of the corowa football club. as an avid supporter of the club i am disgusted at the attitude of these 2 players who are there purely to feather their own nest and thats it. For this reason corowa will not be successful while this calibre of individuals are running around and i am dissapointed that the club would pay such money for these 2 egotistical clowns

If I was you blokes i'd spend more of your time potting FP and WM07, and not the 2 players in question.

Having never spoken to either raines or ryan, i can't tell you whether they are tools or not. I'll give them benefit of any doubt.

But having read a number of Flowerpower and Winmar07's comments on here, i can 100% say they are tools, cos there is no doubt.

If I was you blokes i'd spend more of your time potting FP and WM07, and not the 2 players in question.

Having never spoken to either raines or ryan, i can't tell you whether they are tools or not. I'll give them benefit of any doubt.

But having read a number of Flowerpower and Winmar07's comments on here, i can 100% say they are tools, cos there is no doubt.

yeah these comments about ryan seem very homoerotic, almost to the point of obsession...

There it is again!

Are all you blokes preoccupied with homosexuality? Gunshy, Row25 Aaron Fiora - I find it very tough that a bloke with Aaron Fiora as his identity can have a potshot about peahearts...........

But everyone entitled to there opinions.

I just keep throwing the line out with no bait and catching fish - Rex hunt eat your heart out!!!!!

FP

Stop being such a tighta$$ head16. I am sure the BM will do a deal for you and deliver the paper to you for a few quid (might take a week to get there though). Better still, get your "ex Wodonga Raiders" housemate in London to fill you in with all the goss - he is to OM footy what Molly Meldrum is to the music industry. And the similarities between him and Molly don't stop there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back