Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a good start to the pre season for the roos
gone- ambrose, way, mcintyre, ryan[probably] and now raines.
three of their top five players from this year in my view all gone...

Yeah whats with that ? They no longer require raines services ???? What is the reason that they don't ???? Maybe flowerpower can fill us in ????

Way is no great loss, he's a spud! Anybody who refuses to play a game, let alone a final, because he sat on the pine the previous week isn't worth playing. Absolute joke, most selfish act i've seen in a long time.

All very interesting at the roos.....

Heard Simon Paton is returning from OS this summer - would be a handy recruit for any OM team if hes body is sound.

Word is, hes been doing a fair bit of endurance work around spain but might be down on strength on his return....

Im sure the dogs will look to lock him away straight away.

ryan won't be back in the c/r jumper next year. also heard eyers will be retiring. it is a fair list of departees. i believe aaron hennemann will be on board, not sure where he's been palying since being delisted but he will apparently be at the john foord oval next year

ryan won't be back in the c/r jumper next year. also heard eyers will be retiring. it is a fair list of departees. i believe aaron hennemann will be on board, not sure where he's been palying since being delisted but he will apparently be at the john foord oval next year

Henneman has been playing with Bullen, Haynes and Moorcroft at Sylvain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ryan will be back as for raines @ 52% effiency in most games we dont need him

.Ask anyone who knows lee schmidt should have one 2007 and for this year 2nd,3rd,4th,5th or 6th could have won.He does have promblems off the field as well but dont get me started on that.Was told 2007 that he has problems from someone at port melbourne. No we dont need him

I have a long lost cousin???? :D

Still in shellshock at departures.

Bit harsh on raines - thought the rhino givng out to raines was a pretty good combination.

Curtly Ambrose will be a big loss - was great this year.

Schmidt staying?

I have a long lost cousin???? :D

Still in shellshock at departures.

Bit harsh on raines - thought the rhino givng out to raines was a pretty good combination.

Curtly Ambrose will be a big loss - was great this year.

Schmidt staying?

U would think the loss of Ambrose would be covered by Henneman.

Aaron Henneman will all in likelihood not be joining Corowa this season. He played last year at Devon Meadows in the Casey Cardinia league, and the coach told me he signed a two-year deal last pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back