Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG "H" said:
Lavi an Wodonga should also be an entertaining game. I believe this game will be a lot closer than people think! Not forgetting the fashion the panthers disposed of the dogs in last years elim final!

Your a tosser big H, get over last year. Last year will have no bearing on any match this year. And it wasn't the elim final any way, it was the 1st semi final. Wodonga beet corowa in the elim final last year... Good call!!

Mongoose said:
Myrt definitely have the talent to win it this year, but commitment is the big issue I reckon!
The Wednesday night before the Lavi game a couple of weeks ago 3 of their senior players were out on the juice in Albury!
And again one of the same players was at Liquid on Friday night - and they lost to Wod!

In the mix said:
Mongoose said:
Myrt definitely have the talent to win it this year, but commitment is the big issue I reckon!
The Wednesday night before the Lavi game a couple of weeks ago 3 of their senior players were out on the juice in Albury!
And again one of the same players was at Liquid on Friday night - and they lost to Wod!

I totally agree, I heard exactly the same thing! It has been a regular outing all year for a number of the Myrt boys!

There was also 2 Lavi players out last Wednesday night to the early hours of the morning, an I believe Timba let the players know before the game on Sat it would'nt be tolerated an started both players on the interchange! Can you confirm this Lavy Panther?

I have attempted to do an O&M team of the year. I'm sure there will be plenty of debate about doin these teams as it is extremely hard but here it is :

B: M.Wollington A.Butler P.Bunn

H/B: W.Dickson D.Leslie M.Shir

C: L.Schmidt K.Stevens A.Carey

H/F: J.Wild R.Ambrose S.McCormick

F: S.McKee T.Hargraves C.Ednie

Foll: P.Docerty L.Carroll D.Maher

Inter: Carmody, J.Allan, M.Doolan

EM: D.McAlister, J.Twitt, L.Furlon

Apologies to M.Witherdon, P.Chistoforo, J.Frawley, J.Kotzur,

I just had a look BIG H at the O&M Critic and there are approx 45 Local players (Myrtleford District), and only about 6-8 players from outside the district. I think that most of these 45 players would be on the minimum amount per game so they can get high profile players at the club ensuring the club is successful....
What do You think?

Big H,
You certainly know your football. I am a little confused though, you have contradicted yourself a little by stating previously that you knew some of the myrtleford football club players and said "they are all great blokes" then go on and call them Dogs. Please clarify which side of the fence you are on because i really like following your posts but am starting to doubt your intellengence. Please clean up your act and from reading the recent articles i am not the only one starting to disregard your input. Mate you are better then that. Anyhow Cheers Little Fella.

Agent said:
I just had a look BIG H at the O&M Critic and there are approx 45 Local players (Myrtleford District), and only about 6-8 players from outside the district. I think that most of these 45 players would be on the minimum amount per game so they can get high profile players at the club ensuring the club is successful....
What do You think?

I agree mate an its fantasctic for the club to have that many locals at the club. But I'm certain that local players that have returned to the club in recent years are on huge $. But yes you are right there would be a lot of good local players playing on min payments so sucess comes there way.

I have got into Myrt a bit of late but I do admire where they have come from over the last few years. I have some good mates that play up there an I wish them all the best over the next month!

In the mix said:
Mongoose said:

any names for us?

just wondering how stripping two sides, two premiership points, so they miss out on the finals, all for missing one meeting in january (which they wernt notified about, coz someone was stupid enough to post the notice to the CLUB in december), is fair?

anyone else here about this ludicris thing happening with the B & C Grade netball comps?

Harold said:
just wondering how stripping two sides, two premiership points, so they miss out on the finals, all for missing one meeting in january (which they wernt notified about, coz someone was stupid enough to post the notice to the CLUB in december), is fair?

anyone else here about this ludicris thing happening with the B & C Grade netball comps?

Please explain?

albury B & C grade netball teams have been stripped of two premisership points, therefore they dont make the finals, all because they failed to attend a meeting in january

Harold said:
albury B & C grade netball teams have been stripped of two premisership points, therefore they dont make the finals, all because they failed to attend a meeting in january

Sounds like it wasn't totally their fault but that'll teach them to find out when the next meeting is i guess! What teams have taken their places in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIG "H" said:
I agree mate an its fantasctic for the club to have that many locals at the club. But I'm certain that local players that have returned to the club in recent years are on huge $. But yes you are right there would be a lot of good local players playing on min payments so sucess comes there way.
BIG "H" said:
I have got into Myrt a bit of late but I do admire where they have come from over the last few years. I have some good mates that play up there an I wish them all the best over the next month!

What do you class as Huge $? $300? $400? $1000

BIG "H" said:

For a bloke who admires Myrtleford football club and has some good mates there then i would hate to see what you would have to say if you didnt like them!If your such good mates with all these players why dont you call them all personally and tell them directly what you think instead of bagging them on here!Bet not one of these mates of yours gets a phone call!

Pearce off Jack said:
For a bloke who admires Myrtleford football club and has some good mates there then i would hate to see what you would have to say if you didnt like them!If your such good mates with all these players why dont you call them all personally and tell them directly what you think instead of bagging them on here!Bet not one of these mates of yours gets a phone call!

First of all I havent bagged the club I have just givin my opinion on how they have got where they are. I have told a number of the boys what I think an couple of them agree with me. They agree that if they had not spent the money they have spent they wouldn be were they are now. But with no salary cap an the $ there to spend good luck them lets just hope the old money bag doesnt run out!

Now can we please leave this subject alone now I think enough has been said!!
Its finals time lets enjoy what should be 2 great games of footy this weekend!

BIG "H" said:
First of all I havent bagged the club I have just givin my opinion on how they have got where they are. I have told a number of the boys what I think an couple of them agree with me. They agree that if they had not spent the money they have spent they wouldn be were they are now. But with no salary cap an the $ there to spend good luck them lets just hope the old money bag doesnt run out!

I agree with your last comment. lets leave this subject alone.

BIG "H" said:

Your a **** talker. No names, amounts who was on the ****?? Make statements and back them up. Otherwise shut up and leave.

A few questions for this weekend...

1/ Do the Dogs have the hunger back, and can they roll Lavi?
(Lavy Panther will say "no"...but why Steve's brother?)

2/ Can Albury make life tough for the Saints, or will Trav have them fired up after their loss to the Dogs.

3/ What will Bob's boys do this weekend...go and watch Mulwala?

hammer_time said:
In the mix said:

any names for us?

Wouldn't do that! - boys reckon 1 of them a monty to play at Albury next year.

pjfalt said:
can anyone confirm that matt cavedon is back playing in the ovens and murray?

Yes Matt Cavedon is back. Played his first game on the weekend in the 2nds against Wodonga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back