Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Van Schaik that bad??

Was there a dispute with the coach? It seems crazy that a player can come from an AFL club and not crack a GV team even if Benalla were a strong side.

Ive only seen him play a couple of times and he did not impress me with his football ability what so ever. Maybe he was lucky to be on a rookie list to start with, due to his height. He couldnt crack it at Benalla, so I dont like his chances of getting a game with 2 quality ruckman at Wang Magpies.

Just wondering if anyone on here can give us a run down on Mark Simms who used to play at North Albury.

He's playing at Nathalia this year. I think he played in their grand final side a few years back.

Mark Sims is a talented midfielder/backman and can be damaging when he is fit. Recently he has put on a few pounds and far from his best.

Any news from the Mulwala v Albury fixture? any standouts? i hear the Lions sent a pretty weak squad without any key position players.

Apparently Mick Stevens went alright and Luke Packer got a fair bit of it for the Tiges.

Any news from the Mulwala v Albury fixture? any standouts? i hear the Lions sent a pretty weak squad without any key position players.

Apparently Mick Stevens went alright and Luke Packer got a fair bit of it for the Tiges.
Albury far too good versus a weakened Mulwala. Packer standout for the tigers, few others that went well. No Fowler, Sheather, Heyme or Anglin - lots of kids played, good signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day Guys,
could anyone tell me if Wang rovers or myrtleford have a practice game on this weekend and when or where they are playing? thanks

Were the two sides (Myrtleford & Raiders) set to play on the sunday?
I did hear Myrtleford were going to play Albury at some stage?
Is this correct?
I believe Myrt were to play Albury on sunday but Albury pulled out! Raiders have agreed to take their place!

Can anyone confirm or deny that Josh Walker is walking out on the wagga bulldogs.......I mean wodonga bulldogs after the club promised him a full time job but is yet too come through after 2 months.
Lots of little whispers about that all is not good in the kennel with Twitt looking after Wagga mates more than they deserve

Do you know why these teams pulled out of the pre season games???
Raiders have an intra club this thursday and Albury play Wang Maggies on Saturday. Apparently Myrt couldnt make up their mind so Albury found another team to play.

What does everyone think about being able to place a bet on O&M footy? and how should the opening odds start for the flag from best to worst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back