Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarrawonga has smashed Cooloman by over 100 points in the seiniors. Craig Ednie 7 goals from midfield. Rested a lot of Premiership players.

Reserves won by 200 points against Cooloman. Jamie Almond 10 goals.

Odds may well have shortened !!!!!!!:cool:

how are the raiders looking this year played with them a few years ago
but now back in the gvfl do the raiders have some big recruits, jason mcmartin still playin up there,

Fart is still with us. We will not be the pushover everyone thinks this season. Had an intra-club on Thursday which doesn't give you a real clear indication. Give me a clue to who you are didn't play at Rochy did you?

Watched Wodonga today hard to gauge against very ordinary opposition but I don't think they have covered some of their losses. Twitt didn't play nor did the big ex-WCE player but the Jackson boys are over rated in my opinion as I thought several years ago when watching them at Wagga.

I heard Corowa-Rutherglen won by two points. Anyone see the game and who played well?
Would be keen to know how how some of the new players at Rovers fared?
Are you there Darc?

Interesting appointment on top of previous comments.

OK RaiderBoy, Couldn't help taking a swipe at cross town rivals. I cant help if your club has been 2nd rate wodonga side for ever. For you to start on wodonga really amazes me, to appoint a co coach structure because no one can commit looks great for football in this region. See you on your footy trip in August. Where you going......Beechworth

Watched Wodonga today hard to gauge against very ordinary opposition but I don't think they have covered some of their losses. Twitt didn't play nor did the big ex-WCE player but the Jackson boys are over rated in my opinion as I thought several years ago when watching them at Wagga.

Notice you watching again raiderboy, rumour has it that the treatment of life member Nic Conway has been appaling from your proud club. OM Competition will look at your clubs involvement from next year if you dish up performances from last year....Flights going fast in August

Can anyone confirm or deny that Josh Walker is walking out on the wagga bulldogs.......I mean wodonga bulldogs after the club promised him a full time job but is yet too come through after 2 months.
Lots of little whispers about that all is not good in the kennel with Twitt looking after Wagga mates more than they deserve

Mauler, walks named captain, and short fav to win Morris Medal. Jackson bros looking the goods. Twitt AWOL enjoying married life and rumour has it has signed in Cairns????? Due to work opps..... Is this right??

OK RaiderBoy, Couldn't help taking a swipe at cross town rivals. I cant help if your club has been 2nd rate wodonga side for ever. For you to start on wodonga really amazes me, to appoint a co coach structure because no one can commit looks great for football in this region. See you on your footy trip in August. Where you going......Beechworth

See we have a very sensitive Bulldogs supporter here. If your going to throw mud get your facts right. I think the head to head count between the two clubs is something like 20 - 16 (slightly in Bulldogs favour) - and between 1997 and 2003 the Bulldogs did not defeat Raiders - so I cannot see how you can claim that Raiders have been the second rate side in Wodonga for ever.

I'm not sure what your criticism is of the co-coaching appointment - it is pretty much the exact same structure as with any club that has a playing coach - an on ground leader and off field leader. Except they have formalised the structure with joint coaches - nothing to do with lack of committment.

Raiders aren't the ones significantly in the red - I think they could afford something a liitle better than Beechworth. Where will Wodonga be going - the Carriers??

Notice you watching again raiderboy, rumour has it that the treatment of life member Nic Conway has been appaling from your proud club. OM Competition will look at your clubs involvement from next year if you dish up performances from last year....Flights going fast in August

Not only a very sensitive Bulldogs supporter but throw in major tosser as well. How has the Club's treatment of Conway been appalling?

Appears like you cannot tell when a person is just making a statement regards an observation or as you put it taking a swipe at cross town rivals.If you want it written a bit plainer I was saying that the dogs have lost some very good players i.e. McCormick, Lamb, Cohen, Cameron and Heta and their departure will take a lot to cover. I never made any mention of whether you will be a good, bad or indifferent side. I stand by my comment on the Jackson boys and if I am proved wrong then well be it. Your slur on our clubs treatment of Nic Conway is unfounded and, all I can say is bring on round 3 and may the better team win. Just remember every dog has his day!

See we have a very sensitive Bulldogs supporter here. If your going to throw mud get your facts right. I think the head to head count between the two clubs is something like 20 - 16 (slightly in Bulldogs favour) - and between 1997 and 2003 the Bulldogs did not defeat Raiders - so I cannot see how you can claim that Raiders have been the second rate side in Wodonga for ever.

I'm not sure what your criticism is of the co-coaching appointment - it is pretty much the exact same structure as with any club that has a playing coach - an on ground leader and off field leader. Except they have formalised the structure with joint coaches - nothing to do with lack of committment.

Raiders aren't the ones significantly in the red - I think they could afford something a liitle better than Beechworth. Where will Wodonga be going - the Carriers??

2003 second semi-final...Bulldogs ambush in the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Hickey signed with Holbrook thursday night for a large sum and with a 'modified' training schedule :rolleyes:. Wondering how Lavi feels about this. Are they better or worse off losing Hickey and gaining Matthews. What sort of a deal would Matthews be on at Lavi after taking Holbrook to the cleaners last year, you'd imagine the Panthers would be on the ball for that one. Also curious how ex-Brooker Marcus Shaw is fairing at Lavi this year, will he play one's or two's?

Very true bout Chris Jackson, was dropped for half a year with the Wagga Tigers last year due to poor from and with his lack of training at the club will be hard for him tocement a spot. Robbie looks the goods though, word is the boys a doggies have nicknamed him 'drill sargeant' with his hard arsed attitude and lack of fun

Mauler, walks named captain, and short fav to win Morris Medal. Jackson bros looking the goods. Twitt AWOL enjoying married life and rumour has it has signed in Cairns????? Due to work opps..... Is this right??

You would certainly hope he is not considering next year already! Heard this one a while ago and has been unfounded so far, but if he is looking at next year already what hope is there for them this year

Would have to agree with you raidrboy, from what I saw they looked slow and very second rate, maybe they were just blowing a few cobwebs out??

Noticed on the O&M site that David Steers clearance from Myrt had been rejected and had not been submitted again! Might confirm the rumours that he will not play at Wang this year!Anyone know anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back