Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His delisting from Carlton beggared belief at the time - I don't know what he did to fall out of favour but he looked like he was going to make it.
Unfortunately I don't think he will ever get another chance now due to his knee.
I think his height had fair bit to do with it.

Didn't matter when he played half a dozen blinders the previous year. Ball magnets don't grow on trees.
Blues made one of their many recent Blues on this one methinks.
I dont think they did, we have different opinions. Im tipping it would have been out of Carrazzo and McCormack to be on the list and by looking at his year, Im tipping the Blues fans would be then happy with Carrazzo. Couldnt see McCormack getting a game before Carrazzo, Stevens, Houlihan, Scotland, Gibbs, Murphy in the position that he would be playing.

A more then handy O&M player though.

I dont think they did, we have different opinions. Im tipping it would have been out of Carrazzo and McCormack to be on the list and by looking at his year, Im tipping the Blues fans would be then happy with Carrazzo. Couldnt see McCormack getting a game before Carrazzo, Stevens, Houlihan, Scotland, Gibbs, Murphy in the position that he would be playing.

A more then handy O&M player though.

carrazzo wasnt even playing at carlton when jon was at carlton!!! carlton mad a big mistake letting him go ill tell ya!!!! hes defintally abit above O&M i think!!!! but there is also a few player such as ednie, stvens, shmit. that prob should be playing in a higer level!!!!

Didn't matter when he played half a dozen blinders the previous year. Ball magnets don't grow on trees.
Blues made one of their many recent Blues on this one methinks.

David Teague won Carltons 2004 B & F and Pagan hasn't played at all this year. Obviously no longer a Pagan favourite also.

carrazzo wasnt even playing at carlton when jon was at carlton!!! carlton mad a big mistake letting him go ill tell ya!!!! hes defintally abit above O&M i think!!!! but there is also a few player such as ednie, stvens, shmit. that prob should be playing in a higer level!!!!

Yeah, Carrazzo was on Geelongs list a few years back, but got delisted. He may average 20 - 25 disposals a game this year, but out of that 20-25 he turns the ball over 15-20 times. You just cant have your prime movers turning the ball over time and time again, one of the many reasons carlton is still down the bottom

Don't know whats going on with all the cheap shots at Aaron Fiora its obvious that i'm soo mean i make medicine sick.

How can you compare me to the likes of Cal Mclay and Brendon Van Shaik (squibs).
It would be better comparing me to the likes of Glen Archer in terms of courage because it is obvious that he doesn't compare with me in ability.

P.S That John Denver is full of shit!

Don't know whats going on with all the cheap shots at Aaron Fiora its obvious that i'm soo mean i make medicine sick.

How can you compare me to the likes of Cal Mclay and Brendon Van Shaik (squibs).
It would be better comparing me to the likes of Glen Archer in terms of courage because it is obvious that he doesn't compare with me in ability.

P.S That John Denver is full of shit![/quote]

Very good quote taken from an all time great movie.:thumbsu:

Yeah, Carrazzo was on Geelongs list a few years back, but got delisted. He may average 20 - 25 disposals a game this year, but out of that 20-25 he turns the ball over 15-20 times. You just cant have your prime movers turning the ball over time and time again, one of the many reasons carlton is still down the bottom

You blokes are absolutely kidding yourselves? Are you all serious or taking the pi$$? Have a look at McCormick, and then have a look at the midfielders currrently running around at league level. It's like comparing silk and sandpaper!
It's Ovens and Murray footy guys, get real!!!!!!!!!!!

You blokes are absolutely kidding yourselves? Are you all serious or taking the pi$$? Have a look at McCormick, and then have a look at the midfielders currrently running around at league level. It's like comparing silk and sandpaper!

ITM you are an absolute negitive fool. Every post you write on this forum is downgrading a particular player im guessing you are probably just another O and M player that rates yourself alot higher than you actually are and gets jealous when ever people talk up a great player

My Guess is In the Mix = Myrtleford Reserves Player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does any1 agree with me that jon mcCormack should be playing afl or a higher level that o&m!!!!

because i cerntainly do!!!

Pretty sure if mccormack wanted to be playing at a higher level then he would be. Obviously he does not, that is why he is playing in the o & m.

I noted on the O&M website that Chris Kelly was named 4th best for Albury on the weekend. I'm sure even Chris would concede that he was lucky to be named 4th, in fact wasn't in the best 15.

Albury can't seriously intend to go into a finals series with this bloke, and in fact, they may not make it, should they keep playing 1 man short as they are doing. Someone should tell Chris that the SPECTATORS STAND OUTSIDE THE FIELD OF PLAY, NOT INSIDE!

aaron fiora's mum could land a better tackle and hip'n'shoulder than aaron fiora, with two broken arms.

mate i think ur the one kidding yourself, uv obviously got a severe lack of knowledge of football, and leagues. the fact of the matter is om is prob in the top 10 leagues in australia behind obviously AFL, VFL SANFL and not too far behind WAFL from what iv been told.
and for one player (and there is a few rich prob made a mistake with ednie too) to be dominating the league as much as say mcormick, and ryan, then they should definitely be looked at.
PS. give u guys the hot tip (this is just me talking out my ass) lee schmidt=sydney rookie at the end of the year...

mate i think ur the one kidding yourself, uv obviously got a severe lack of knowledge of football, and leagues. the fact of the matter is om is prob in the top 10 leagues in australia behind obviously AFL, VFL SANFL and not too far behind WAFL from what iv been told.
and for one player (and there is a few rich prob made a mistake with ednie too) to be dominating the league as much as say mcormick, and ryan, then they should definitely be looked at.
PS. give u guys the hot tip (this is just me talking out my ass) lee schmidt=sydney rookie at the end of the year...
Yeah i heard lee Schmidt got asked to train with saints mid last yr but declined due to work and family. Any truth behind this? good honest player i reckon and would be a big loss for corowa if he went elsewhere.

That tip might not be such a bad one big fella. Apparently there are atleast two AFL clubs that have come to watch him play this year. I think Nth Melbourne was one, not 100% with that but.

this is true

By 'league' I mean AFL you twirp. There is no doubt if Hoppa wanted to play at any state comp in the country he could, so its just a silly question. Mongoose hit it on the head by saying if he wanted to play SANFL, VFL etc, he could. He's obviously happy at Wang.
And he obviously has been a very good VFL player when he was at Carlton.

But compare him to the midfielders running around at 'AFL' level at the moment, and he doesn't cut the mustard! That was my point.
Carlton got rid of him for a reason....

And lets talk about a lack of knowledge..... To say the O&M is only marginally behind the WAFL in standard just re-iterates my sentiments that a lot of people on this site are absolutely 'kidding themselves'! Once again, get real!

Your ass is sniffing the good oil. Word is Sydney have already approached Schmidt, but he declined the offer, playing O&M would be a higher standard than Sydney 2s. Family may be the only thing stopping him, country boy through and through.

Word out of the Roos is that Brad Campbell is on the verge of being sacked due to a player dispute. Word also has it that Jason Wild from Yarrawonga has been approached about taking on the job.

Any truth ??:cool:

One of the most ridiculous things I've heard.
Do you really think Corowa-Rutherglen would sack Brad Campbell when his old man is the president?
I think not.
There is some seriously bad info getting posted on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back