Ovens and Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like Short Black may be a sore loser. He might be a pretender in your eyes, but isnt he the one playing senior O+M football and not watching from the sidelines, and taking cheap shots as you would term them on an internet site. Keep up the good work!!Today 19:39

Yeah. Good point about the sore loser. Although Wang Tied up top spot.
I'll cop that one though. Shouldn't whinge after a loss
Doesn't make the actions any better though.

See in Wang - Wodonga Game another cheap shot from behind by a gutless Albury Wodonga pretender has put the leagues best player out for probably the rest of the season.
Same player was involved in a few behind the play incidents on the day and never once faced anyone front on. I believe he did the same against Nth Albury last week.
This sh#t has been happening most of the year and it seems the umpires are just as gutless.
Hope this guy and the wodonga DOGS live to regret it.

Short Black. If you have an issue with a Wodonga player fair enough, but why generalize in your post to include all the sides from the Albury/Wodonga area.

Not sure where you heard this whisper but Ramsdale isn't in the side at the moment so he could hardly be getting a free ride to his 200th.

There was also a post earlier saying that he's one of Yarra's players that bags his teammates. Anyone that has played with him would know that there is no way he would be doing that.

He played in the 1's on the weekend. I rest my case.

Current Top 10 with 1 game left to go

1.Jon McCormick Wangaratta 74
2.Kade Stevens Lavington 68
3.Mark Doolan Wodonga Raiders 64
4.Nick Raines Corowa Rutherglen 55
5.Andrew Carey Myrtleford 53
5.Brandon Ryan North Albury 53
7.Daine Porter Wangaratta 51
7.Lee Schmidt Corowa Rutherglen 51
9.Darryn Mckimmie Lavington 47
10.Jake Ryan Corowa Rutherglen 46

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definately not a hip and shoulder. Was jumped on while lying on the ground.

hey jon, did i see correctly in todays paper, u wearing a doona around your torso???? maybe u should just toughen up a bit like big bulldog sam maher!!! dont see him going out on the ground wrapped in padding.

hey jon, did i see correctly in todays paper, u wearing a doona around your torso???? maybe u should just toughen up a bit like big bulldog sam maher!!! dont see him going out on the ground wrapped in padding.

hahaha thats hilarious, im guessing 'tap ruckmen' is u sam...the reason mccormick had padding on his ribs was because they were cracked the week before, yeah...from my knowledge of football, playing one week after having your ribs cracked is soft as...hmmm

the reason mccormick had padding on his ribs was because they were cracked the week before, yeah...from my knowledge of football, playing one week after having your ribs cracked is soft as...hmmm

You obviously dont like McCormick Big Fella since you have now become the best friend of any of his opponents over the next few weeks...

Wouldnt it be easier to turn up to the game with a can of red paint and just spray a big Target symbol on the back of his jumper?

hahaha thats hilarious, im guessing 'tap ruckmen' is u sam...the reason mccormick had padding on his ribs was because they were cracked the week before, yeah...from my knowledge of football, playing one week after having your ribs cracked is soft as...hmmm

Hindsight always works best. But had he taken a week or two for those ribs his shoulder might've escaped injury. Could the solid wang ground have played any part in the injury or is it ok these days.

TR, big maher has got about 15% more body fat than jon, so i'd suggest he's got enough padding.

You obviously dont like McCormick Big Fella since you have now become the best friend of any of his opponents over the next few weeks...

Wouldnt it be easier to turn up to the game with a can of red paint and just spray a big Target symbol on the back of his jumper?

sorry harro, dont think u caught the hint of sarcasm in my writing there

Hindsight always works best. But had he taken a week or two for those ribs his shoulder might've escaped injury. Could the solid wang ground have played any part in the injury or is it ok these days.

TR, big maher has got about 15% more body fat than jon, so i'd suggest he's got enough padding.

yeah very good point seens how wang lost anyway

Definately not a hip and shoulder. Was jumped on while lying on the ground.

That is the gayest thing i have ever heard he was jumped on while on the ground well stop the press and what a monster of a man who did the damage who is towering 178cm and how was the trainer calling for a strecher when he injured his collarbone his legs werent injured so get up and walk off

That is the gayest thing i have ever heard he was jumped on while on the ground well stop the press and what a monster of a man who did the damage who is towering 178cm and how was the trainer calling for a strecher when he injured his collarbone his legs werent injured so get up and walk off

Leave the poor bugger alone he is one of the best players in the O & M and all you can do is bag the poor guy... Just shows the amount of loosers that actually post threads on this site:mad:

Does anyone know whom Wodonga Raiders is trying to recruit next year?

Also In regards to The O&M inter league squad Brendan Paige was selected over Raiders Big Man Trent Storey, am i the only person out there who thinks he is severely under-rated in the league, and has had a much better year then Paige?

Does anyone have any Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back