Autopsy Paddy and Ray v Hawks in Hodges 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort Hawks!

What a team we have got on our hands here, and after all crap that was dished up about our list earlier in the year.

So many of the youngsters have continued to put their hand up, and our level of fight in matches in top notch.

Disappointing result, but lots of positives.

Wow, great game - pity about the result but no one could really be disappointed about the finals. We saw some good signs, and good games but the captain and Gunston who we've missed for a while now.

Too much of a rage to say anything ATM

Razor and his boys can go **** themselves - no free to Ruff in those closing moments

And that mark and play on - words escap me

The common theme continues. I really am more interested on how we respond in the final weeks. Talked about momentum snaps all week and how Geelong will always do this to us. Today the same deal.

Really hoping for a good response in the closing stages of season 2017. We have a solid team that can take on contenders.

Result stings.

KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Hawks v cats game

Umpires keep them in it for the first half, we forget to turn up in the 3rd, umpires pay 3-4 shit ones and kill all momentum

And seriously, smith should never be forward v Geelong ever again

Well we bandy about how headfcuked opposition fans/afl/umps/media are by Hawthorn, have to say that ISaac Smith is headfcuked by Geelong.

I am impressed by the never say never attitude this team has now, in the end the umpires, Dangerfield, and poor kicking cost us.
Again,these back to fronts have been kissed on the dick by a fairy

Didn't think umps affected it. We got some lucky ones in the 2nd half. Great game. Another one for the ages.

We got soft rubbish frees in the 2nd half. Geelong had about 12 scoring shots from free kicks. We had maybe 2 or 3?

10 to 2 at quarter time. 15 to 6 at half time. They had 4 or 5 50m penalties?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Paddy and Ray v Hawks in Hodges 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back