Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha ha you keep banging on about that while Hawthorn remains the best team in the modern era ;) :D
And yet you were reading the Geelong board during Hawforn Grand Finals. :oops::thumbsu:

And yet you were reading the Geelong board during Hawforn Grand Finals. :oops::thumbsu:

Not during the grand finals you brain dead Catflog :p

Will also say that the prelim game day thread and even the Geewrong board comments focusing on the 2016 grand final were delicious too. You could drown in that much salt!

Ha ha ha you keep banging on about that while Hawthorn remains the best team in the modern era ;) :D

Haven't beaten us in years. The buttthurt runs so strong. Just look at thread after thread of hawfie melts in the last 24 hours. You flogs have absolutely embarrassed yourselfs. And to top it off you have been abusing isuck shit on social media. Hawfies are just total pieces of sore losing filth.

He won't be playing.
If he has has broken a bone I will apologize unreservedly for this thread and give him props for (admittedly stupidly) playing on through the pain, foot injuries are an absolute campaigner and a half and poison to footballers in particular.

If however all he did was just bang his foot a bit that display makes him the new Cale Morton.

Haven't beaten us in years. The buttthurt runs so strong.

You worry about a silly Hawk-Cat rivalry when the aim is to when premierships. No wonder why you lost the prelim last year you wasted your energy on the QF :p

Keep dreaming about winning another premiership, it won't happen with Dangerflog and Sookwood in the side :p

You worry about a silly Hawk-Cat rivalry when the aim is to when premierships. No wonder why you lost the prelim last year you wasted your energy on the QF :p

Keep dreaming about winning another premiership, it won't happen with Dangerflog and Sookwood in the side :p
You hope your prays are answered.

And here's a tip for you. To win a premiership first you have to make the finals. Too bad we finished that for you :thumbsu:

If he has has broken a bone I will apologize unreservedly for this thread and give him props for (admittedly stupidly) playing on through the pain, foot injuries are an absolute campaigner and a half and poison to footballers in particular.

If however all he did was just bang his foot a bit that display makes him the new Cale Morton.
I think I read on Twitter that it had a "bruised bone" or something, no idea what that is but it doesn't sound serious, the "treatment" was to sit on the couch apparently.

I think I read on Twitter that it had a "bruised bone" or something, no idea what that is but it doesn't sound serious, the "treatment" was to sit on the couch apparently.
Don't know what a bruised bone is? Did you ever even play contact sports..?

If Danger's injury was even remotely serious why would Geelong have kept him out there in a game against the 13th team on the ladder when he is so crucial to their Premiership chances?

Either they were desperate as **** to beat us (being Geelong this is highly probable) and made a huge error of judgement keeping him out there if the injury turns out to be something serious, or he was faking the whole time and they played it up to take attention away from Hodgey's 300th. For all we know the whole thing may have been staged and planned the week before, that's something I wouldn't put past Chris "Mission Accomplished" Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Danger's injury was even remotely serious why would Geelong have kept him out there in a game against the 13th team on the ladder when he is so crucial to their Premiership chances?

Either they were desperate as **** to beat us (being Geelong this is highly probable) and made a huge error of judgement keeping him out there if the injury turns out to be something serious, or he was faking the whole time and they played it up to take attention away from Hodgey's 300th. For all we know the whole thing may have been staged and planned the week before, that's something I wouldn't put past Chris "Mission Accomplished" Scott.
IMG_0109.JPG

24 hours later ... still salty. :D

How hilarious is this. Never change hawfies. No one salts it up like you bitches.

Mayblooms 24 hours later still looking for any way to hate the man who put the final nail in their coffin..

article-2082753-0F593F1E00000578-244_634x478.jpg

#nomorethawn

OP is sounding like a squealing little bitch.

Get the tin foil hats out, salty bitches at work.

Hey fellas no need to get so upset!

There is whole megathread to discuss how Geelong is now a less than one straight kick better team than Hawthorn.

This thread is simply questioning whether what everyone is saying about Paddy being a weak pathetic crybaby with all the pain tolerance of a hypersensitive five year old girl is true, or if he is in fact really injured.

Hey fellas no need to get so upset!

There is whole megathread to discuss how Geelong is now a less than one straight kick better team than Hawthorn.

This thread is simply questioning whether what everyone is saying about Paddy being a weak pathetic crybaby with all the pain tolerance of a hypersensitive five year old girl is true, or if he is in fact really injured.

Is this the thread youre talking about. Talk about squealing little bitches.

IMG_20170716_115806.jpg

Is this the thread youre talking about. Talk about squealing little bitches.

View attachment 393110
I don't bother with team boards much but I personally would have named the tread
'Freekick puddytatts (but make sure the kick is veeeeeery gentle or they will writh on the ground waving frantically for the trainer)'

Thats funny, your club has been saying this is what is keeping JOM on the sidelines

Of course he's not injured, this was just an experiment to see how he'll go when we move him to FF in a few years.

Chris Scott and Patrick Wonderfield - master trolls who deserve the bay's respect. :cool::thumbsu:

#nomorethawn

Dangerfield is so soft he kicked 5.6 on Hodgey, and his 300th game will forever be referred to as 'that Dangerfield game'. Got em! :D:thumbsu:
It's the best self pwn.

If he faked an injury then they just got rogered by a bloke not in his best position.
If he didn't fake it then they got rogered by a bloke playing injured.

As you say, on the fat man no less :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Paddy Dangerfield is a squealing little bitch like everyone is saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back